Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

bootsboots8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

Havent been able to get in yet-
hoping too soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #92
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

I haven't able to get in yet too! Ohh man I was soooo excited when I saw this lol!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 04:37 PM   #93
PonyBoy

Still have not been able to get in!! arggggg....
is it shut down now??
Old 05-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #94
asoccerchick

avolleychick is an unknown quantity at this point

i am in right now... you just have to keep pressing the find me a room button and eventually it will let you in!!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #95
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Boogersnotsmom
I like the trading rooms, and have made several trades. It seems to be running REEEAAALLLLYYY slooooow right now though.

I wish they would categorize rooms. Like PSF trading room. Exclusive Trading Room, POTM Room, Rare Item Trading Room, CSO Trading Room , Superbed trading room, etc... That way we could at least be on the same page with everybody, and also would keep kids from getting taken advantage of. They would be trading equally for the most part.

I absolutely love this idea. As someone who is new to trading and awaiting approval for the GT program on WI, i figured i would give the trading rooms a try. I was looking to just trade PSF, farm fresh veggies, and stuff from Wheel of Yum and Ballon Dartz for similar items. I had one person offer me 3 ATVs when i had put up PSF items. they then told me "I only Want Exclusives", so I X'd out. they turned around and asked me to trade again for the same things. So i finally left.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #96
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like there are alot of traders that aren't balancing out the values to trade
Old 05-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #97
kkain

HoneyPeas is on a distinguished road

I just got a message that the trading room is closed right now
HoneyPeas is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #98

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

Andy0323 - you're right about the value not being balanced. I've also run into someone haveing a item I was willing to trade for and right before the trade was completed it was switched with something worthless. I haven't been caught by that one yet, but I thought I'd mention it because I don't want any little kids hurt by this practice.

I've also noticed that PSFs are used as "rare" items by certain traders, so it's important to know what's out there. This forum and all the info/charts/etc that have been provided has been an invaluable tool.

Thank you to everyone who updates info, etc.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #99
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

I really think people should know what the value of their items are worth. If someone trades their Gorilla Hanging Chair for a Viking Helmet, I can just imagine what happens.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #100
lilauren20

Got_Webkinz? is an unknown quantity at this point

itsn't cool! I just love it so much. Although I only got into it 2 I liked it when I was in. It is like impossible to get in. Unless you keep clicking, until your finger falls off! I think they should definally add more rooms, or make the rooms bigger. I don't think they thought that it would be **** a big hit.. I mean its protected trading why wouldn't it be a big hit.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: