Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Now Shows Item Descriptions

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I was SO super pleased to see this I think it may have had something to do with their last Survey, too. I answered every one of them with either occasionally or never. Mostly never, though. I think I had to say I did because that is the way I transfer items from one account to another (saves on KC).
This is THE BEST News of the DAY! No longer able to SCAM, they will have to be civil and respectable to other traders! We asked them to put a stop to it and it looks to me like they have put a VERY effective Governor in place.
Thank you BOTH Juliebear and ILovemom619 for showing us this. It has made my DAY!
You are welcome. It made my day to I got my 2nd star with my hundredth post to. It has been a good day. Now I need to get off the computer and get something else done. LOL
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I'm so glad they added this feature
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #13
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Now Shows Item Descriptions

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
You are welcome. It made my day to I got my 2nd star with my hundredth post to. It has been a good day. Now I need to get off the computer and get something else done. LOL
I also learned how to read my reps. Thanks all you guys who give me reps.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
Wanted to add these to
I wonder why they call Monstrosoupy a "Prize Recipe"?
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
I Rules!

Thanks FIA I never made front page. That is soooo Awesome.

---------- JulieBear01 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

And great job ilovemom619

Last edited by JulieBear01; 01-21-2009 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #16
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Thanks great job to you too and thanks FIA i just realized i made the front page!

---------- Ilovemom619 added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. This is what the pet of the months say

Last edited by Ilovemom619; 01-21-2009 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

This is fantastic news! YAY GANZ!
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #18
WEI3KINZ

about time, this is great news.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #19
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is one of the best news I have heard about WW for a long time! I have been so annoyed with scammers in the KC plus trading rooms and recently decided to stop going there. But, I guess I will be going back! (LOL) I am sure there still will be some mean people trying to lie, but now we have a better chance catching them before we actually lose our valuable items! This is wondeful! Thank you, Ganz, for listening to us and taking our suggestions seriously!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #20
I Rules!

Here are more prize recipes ? Not sure why. The pet specific food does not say food item . Be careful of thie first one. I was told it is a fountain. Ganz is coming along.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgp.jpg (23.9 KB, 13 views)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: