Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Now Shows Item Descriptions

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 21 January 2009

It appears Ganz has been listening to the suggestions and comments from its customers. In the previous Trade Room update the programmers brought back the feature that showed the names of the items being traded. In this update, they have added descriptions to the items too! Based on the discussion in this forum, it is safe to say that this was the number one request from our members who use the Trade Room.

Some of the descriptions our members have discovered so far are "Holiday Items", "Rare Items", "Pet Specific Gifts", and "Recipe Food". Now traders have even more information to help them decide if a trade is fair or not, and scammers will no longer be able to pass off unusual looking food as Super Beds.

Thank you to WI members Ilovemom619 and JulieBear01 for these pictures from their accounts:

Click the image to open in full size.

We are still in the process of sorting out the item descriptions. It appears that at least some of the Trading Card items and Pet Special Foods don't have any description at all. And, some recipes have the description "Prize Recipe" even if how to make them has already been solved.

Please help us figure out the item descriptions by visiting this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t458333.html

Last edited by FIA; 01-21-2009 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: .
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Now Shows Item Descriptions

This should help put an end to scamming. I don't like waitng for maintainance, but this alone would have been worth the wait never mind the new game and the rest of the asian theme! Too much goodness at once!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Watch out scammers, you are about to be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!LOL
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

I am also very happy that Ganz has added the description of items. Now scammers will have to figure out another way to scam people. Thank you Ganz and Thank you FIA for posting.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I was SO super pleased to see this I think it may have had something to do with their last Survey, too. I answered every one of them with either occasionally or never. Mostly never, though. I think I had to say I did because that is the way I transfer items from one account to another (saves on KC).
This is THE BEST News of the DAY! No longer able to SCAM, they will have to be civil and respectable to other traders! We asked them to put a stop to it and it looks to me like they have put a VERY effective Governor in place.
Thank you BOTH Juliebear and ILovemom619 for showing us this. It has made my DAY!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

No food scammers any more
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #7
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

here is more
Attached Images
File Type: jpgh.jpg (18.7 KB, 26 views)
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I noticed that as well, I hope it puts an end to scamming.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Wanted to add these to
Attached Images
File Type: jpgf.jpg (25.0 KB, 26 views)
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #10
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Now Shows Item Descriptions

Here is a super beds catagory