Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #31
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Token Darts Broken, WI Member Gets One Dart!

My daughter's just worked and we got a Token! I'm about to check my other daughter's and mine - wish us luck!
hconnors is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #32
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Now that Justin posted the helpful info on the front page, I think it should give everyone a try!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #33
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Token darts is working using foxfire. Hurrryyyy

---------- susanbeth added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

It just worked for me on all 3 sites without going around anything. Try it now

Last edited by susanbeth; 11-15-2008 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #34
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just tried it and it worked. I got two wish tokens!!! It's about time, I never get anything on Token Balloon Darts. I think it felt sorry for me...lol
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #35
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

It's fixed!

I just did mine. I got all 5 darts to try. got a wish token!
Guess y'all gotta be patient LOL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #36
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin token darts is working on all of my sites using foxfire
Old 11-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #37
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

FYI... just did my kids accounts now... if you haven't done token balloon dartz all day... you now have FIVE dartz... wish I'd waited on my accounts... oh well, that the way balloon pops... good luck to anyone who may see this in the last 15 minutes of the day!

Peace, Jenn
Old 11-16-2008, 12:58 AM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I did not get to do the darts on my Asian account..I got the already done message..sorry..very ill about that..the token games just don't come around that often..We have been gone most of today...so we did not have the glitch this evening..I'm still not happy about missing the darts on our Asian account..and..we do not have a hippo on that accout..so no second chances,,, Thanks for the update...!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 04:52 PM   #39
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

first the token balloon darts, now the regular balloon darts! The regular one doesn't allow you to pop the balloons!!!!! ganz needs to fix these glitches a bit faster...

---------- webkinzluver&lt;3 added 7 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

i just found out something...don't hit the top row in regular balloon darts! hit either the middle or bottom row because it will end up giving you the prize in the balloon above it.

Last edited by webkinzluver<3; 11-16-2008 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #40
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Didn't work for me, when I finally got into the game, I could "click" to shoot my dart!
Babybreau is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: