Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 07:34 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
WebkinzLuver152 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Third-Party Webkinz World Ads and Free Bee Costume!!

Ill send you one for free just tell me your user.

No trading/gifting outside of the Gift Exchange. That's why we started this thread. We will take care of sending them to the members. Thanks. Karen
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 09:38 PM   #22
ask me
Gift Guru
sunshine will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cookymom
Thanks for your post, that does help. Do you think they caught on to people getting so many and then selling them that they started to taper them off and make them harder to get??? I wish I was one of the lucky ones who got them but I wasn't!! Oh well, I've just got to try and get one more for my daughter and I'll be happy! Thanks again. I thought I was going crazy trying to find the ads when they weren't popping up so quick. I was in shock this morning when I got one right after the other, but just on one of our accounts.
There are lots of theories floating around. One is that this is exactly what they wanted to do because now they've got everyone talking about the bee costumes (and, therefore, mentioning the movie), including kids going to school on Monday saying "did you hear about the Bee Movie costumes?" Another theory is that they wanted lots of clicks to be able to tell their advertiser "you had a million clicks in the first hour..." A third theory is that this is such a new program that they are still experimenting with ad frequencies to discover what works best. The last may explain why all weekend, things changed. First it was random, then easy to find, then harder, etc. Now it seems like maybe it's once a day per account.

Who knows? We're all guessing. Maybe future promotions will be different.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #23
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

I really hope they become more frequent... it was such easy $! lol
Old 10-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #24
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

as mentioned on another thread, if you go to beemovie.com you can adopt a virtual bee pet. I did and just bathing, sleeping and feeding for now. curious what it does. have fun.

note on above entry the pet is called widget if that helps any look for get your bee movie widget.

Last edited by vegas510; 10-16-2007 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vegas510 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2007, 02:59 AM   #25
Webkinz :)
Mamma's kinz is on a distinguished road

Here a thought: but please note that I'm just trying to see things in a fair way, I'm not picking on anyone.
Could the BEE ads have slowed down or nearly stopped because (which I'm sure, could have been an after thought on their part) they discovered that some people were collecting and exceeding a reasonable amount of them and then turning around and selling them to increase their kinzcash?
IF so...When WEBKINZ gives out costumes and other such things like that in the future... and are afraid that people might abuse there gifts by way of selling them... instead of what they might have intended them to be used for... why don't they just BLOCK the SALE of those items? My grandson try to sell a bingo coupon once, but it could NOT be sold... That way there would be plenty of costumes for everyone (hopefully) now that's only if, that, "maybe or could be" one of the problems for the ads slowing down, of course... Maybe they had a certain amount that was set up to be passed out? If they did, something like that might wotk to make things more fair next time. Just a thought...
I haven't been lucky yet, I hoping to get one costume for each one of my 3 grandson's accounts and one for myself They and I, all love our WEBKINZ!
Happy Halloween to all,
Mammakinz - PEACE
webkinz sklgreen-Susie
Old 10-17-2007, 06:06 AM   #26
Liz1209
Gifted

Liz1209 is an unknown quantity at this point

i will give some one the full costume for something any offers?
Old 10-17-2007, 06:08 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
911dog is an unknown quantity at this point

I already have the costume and the jar of honey.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:10 AM   #28
Liz1209
Gifted

Liz1209 is an unknown quantity at this point

the eariler you get up the more likely to see it
Old 10-17-2007, 06:16 AM   #29
The name's Astro
Gift Guru

Astrofan2006 will become famous soon enough

i just got a costume today. heres a pic. if u don bee-lieve me, check the todays activity part of the newspaper
Astrofan2006 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2007, 06:18 AM   #30
The name's Astro
Gift Guru

Astrofan2006 will become famous soon enough

WHOOPS!! forgot the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (189.1 KB, 48 views)
Astrofan2006 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: