Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #11
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Third-Party Webkinz World Ads and Free Bee Costume!!

Thanks for the new update Justin on the ads.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #12
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

i have 1 costume ( well 2.. but sold one) and got no honey do far
Old 10-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

shimmersparkle02 is on a distinguished road

Yay! i got one a few minutes ago along with 2 honeys!!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #14
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~
Old 10-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #15
xoxpeanutxxo
Webkinz :)

Sarah234 is on a distinguished road

i just got honey and a bee costume!! wahoo!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #16
lauren24xo

omg. the bee costumes are so cute!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #17
Liz1209
Gifted

Liz1209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have a free bee costume because i have a webkinz and for her b-day i want to get her a bee costume for her party

I am liz1209 on webkinz so if you can or have a costume plz plz plz give one to me if some one dose i will give them anything that they want from the shop!

never mind i jest got it!

No trading outside the Gift Exchange.
Karen

Last edited by Liz1209; 10-16-2007 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #18
cookymom
Gifted

cookymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How can you be getting that many costumes and honey??

I can't understand how some people are posting they got 300 costumes and so much honey. I can go between the actvities and newspaper pages about a million times and not come across one add. This morning I logged in at around 9:10 and got the honey right away and within seconds of clicking back and forth got the costume. I logged out and tried to get them for my kids and only came across the black ad once and then nothing! I have been trying again tonight at 5:45 pm and no ads whatsoever!
Have they cut back on the ads because of everyone getting so many at the beginning or what's going on?? ANyone know??
Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #19
ask me
Gift Guru
sunshine will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How can you be getting that many costumes and honey??

View Post Originally Posted by cookymom
I can't understand how some people are posting they got 300 costumes and so much honey. I can go between the actvities and newspaper pages about a million times and not come across one add. This morning I logged in at around 9:10 and got the honey right away and within seconds of clicking back and forth got the costume. I logged out and tried to get them for my kids and only came across the black ad once and then nothing! I have been trying again tonight at 5:45 pm and no ads whatsoever!
Have they cut back on the ads because of everyone getting so many at the beginning or what's going on?? ANyone know??
Yes, I was one of those people. At midnight on Saturday night (well, actually, early Sunday), the ad came up not just occassionally, but with every refresh. It started right at the start of the new day. It must have been programmed that way. The top ad on the newspaper page rotated between the three bee ads. Nothing else, just the bee ads. So you just had to refresh once or twice, then get another costume. Refresh again... get another. And so on. I stopped every 15 minutes and sold most of them. This continued until the shutdown an hour later.

When WKW came back up on Sunday morning at 5am or so, the ad came up every 5 - 10 refreshes. That continued for a few hours -- but it was really early on Sunday. During the day on Sunday, the ads appeared less and less frequently.

It seems that now they appear maybe once a day per account. So look for it first thing tomorrow.

So if you just happened to be one of the lucky ones on Saturday night (and noticed it), you could get a lot of them.

Hope that helps,

Linda
Old 10-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #20
cookymom
Gifted

cookymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your post, that does help. Do you think they caught on to people getting so many and then selling them that they started to taper them off and make them harder to get??? I wish I was one of the lucky ones who got them but I wasn't!! Oh well, I've just got to try and get one more for my daughter and I'll be happy! Thanks again. I thought I was going crazy trying to find the ads when they weren't popping up so quick. I was in shock this morning when I got one right after the other, but just on one of our accounts.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: