Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #51
shhh... im secretly
Webkinz :)

flutter72596 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Thanksgiving Holiday Baskets Are Nearly Here

that is awsome =] i can't wait for tomaro =] i get another 2 from ww =]
flutter72596 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #52
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bambam823
it iz almost the same as last year
Last year we had a Turkey Dinner on a plate, a Pilgrim's Hat and Pumpkin Pie. The ONLY thing that is the same as last year is the pie. They have never had a Turkey dinner that actually sat ON the table. We have been begging for placeable food for over a year and it FINALLY happened. I am VERY happy and QUITE pleased with Ganz. I am hoping Christmas will be equally thrilling
This is LAST years Thanksgiving gift
Click the image to open in full size.
This is THIS years Thanksgiving Gift
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #53
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I wish we could put the beautiful basket in the room. I don't like that the basket dissappears. Same with all the gift baskets, it's a shame we can't use them for decorations. Someone needs to speak to ganz!!!
That's what I thought too! I thought: I'll just put this beautiful basket here in the corner as a decoration, and then I'll mail it to my other account and open it there... I put the beautiful basket in the room... Patooie!!! giant explosion of joy! turkey, cranberry and pie all over the place!
Ha ha ha!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #54

my3senuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the sneak peek. I am looking forward to receiving my basket tomorrow.
my3senuff is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #55
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I can't wait till tomorrow! Happy thanksgiving in the USA!
Old 11-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #56
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
That's what I thought too! I thought: I'll just put this beautiful basket here in the corner as a decoration, and then I'll mail it to my other account and open it there... I put the beautiful basket in the room... Patooie!!! giant explosion of joy! turkey, cranberry and pie all over the place!
Ha ha ha!
Oh, that just reminds me of my most favorite of all time food fight scenes. The one where (Robin Williams) Peter Pan gets into a food fight with the Lost Boys and Tink (Julia Roberts) gets SPLATTERED from head to toe with all kinds of colorful food.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

That's great that you get a turkey you can put on the table. That is cool. But nothing to wear this time. Oh well. The turkey on the table idea is pretty cool!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #58
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aww thanks! That is so awesome!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #59
sourbabe518511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Thanksgiving Holiday Baskets Are Nearly Here

ok i went on last night and then it said it was thanksgiving soo it gave me a gift so i was like cool and then i opend it and got a MAGICAL RETREAVER!!!!!!! is this cool or what:toucan:
Old 11-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #60
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think the turky is very cute. I placed it on my dining table next to the fall table setting. I was actully hoping for some clothing like an indian hat or something, though. Maybe next year? Well, anyway I am glad that I was able to get the baskets on all my asian accounts without any problem!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: