Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Surprise Webkinz Coming Out -- The Grey Wolf!!

Click the image to open in full size.To all you WI fans and Webkinz fans out there, thank you for bearing with me while I waited for the right images to post this breaking news statement. After today's update, there have been images and rumors floating around about a new Webkinz that no one knew about: the Webkinz Grey Wolf!

While we didn't doubt the authenticity of these images, we were reluctant to post them, as they appeared to contain some proprietary information that Ganz may have not wanted shown to the public. An image I was hoping for, along with further proof have just surfaced!! Everyone congratulate Sunshine Shannon, as her Lil' Kinz horse "Shimmer" is best friends with the brand-new Webkinz Grey Wolf!

Also, if you go to the "Pet is stuck in my room" area of Webkinz.Com, you will find the "Grey Wolf" in the drop down list of pets, as shown below!! Both of these images are full confirmation of the new Webkinz Grey Wolf.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now, we've heard rumors about how you will be able to get the Grey Wolf, but we have no details and nothing is confirmed, so we'll just have to wait until Ganz announces the news. In the meantime, we're just excited about the new pet, whose Pet Specific Item is rumored to be a car!

A few other areas were updated this afternoon with the downtime: The Lil Kinz Persian Cat and Lil Kinz Koala were officially added to the in-game catalog, and the harvesting messages were changed. Thanks to carlythemonkey1 for providing us with this image of her farm-fresh pumpkins!

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
Martians Ate My
Gift Guru

JoYo is just really niceJoYo is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Surprise Webkinz Coming Out -- The Grey Wolf!!

cooool cant wait
Old 11-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Cool! First post?
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 09:14 PM   #4
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Ahh second post edited

---------- hellotink12 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Its really cute if those pics are real!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 11-29-2007 at 10:33 PM..
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
ae_girl13

OMG soo cute! I am loving it already, lol! And doesn't that mean the wolf would be coming soon if it's already a 'best friend'? Oh btw...Will they make a black and brown wolf, maybe? After all, it says "GREY" wolf...-AE
Old 11-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

Awesome! Maybe it will be cute! Another new webkinz, they are all cute! Wait, what am i saying? I dont make sense at all, i'm just too happy to express myself! lol
Old 11-29-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
LeMaMe7
Gifted

skitles78 has a spectacular aura about

Awsome! That is so cool!
skitles78 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #8
mrethan10
Gift Guru

mrethan10 is a name known to allmrethan10 is a name known to allmrethan10 is a name known to all

WOW awsome justin
Old 11-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
LLJ9349 is on a distinguished road

I'm always excited to hear about new Webkinz!!!!! I love decorating their rooms and playing games with them. PLEASE keep them coming!
Old 11-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #10
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

awesome justin! i am exicted!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: