Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #11
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Surprise Saturday at the Webkinz eStore

I like the hover car and the hologram projector. Need to go to the e-store to find out more about it! Thanks again for keeping everyone updated Justin.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #12
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I really want the hover car and the hologram projector!! They are so cool!!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!..Still, not buying from the e-store.although..the charm codes are fairly cheap..and for us..we have @ 4 actual charm collections..and just don't know what to do with them...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #14
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Hey everyone -
I wanted to give you a heads-up on what happened to me at the e-store this weekend!

I bought some charms to the tune of $7.50, and tried to check out. I wanted to use one of our Visa cards that is a debit card at our bank. I've never had a problem shopping online with them. Anyway, I try to check out,and I get an error message telling me that the order could not be completed, and to go back and verify that I had everything entered correctly.

So, I did that. Tried to place the order again. Same thing.
Error - cannot complete order. Go back and verify.

After a few attempts and not seeing anything wrong (admittedly, I shop in the wee hrs of the morning, so I could have certainly had a number wrong!), I gave up and did a different card. It went through fine.

Well, I go to check my bank acct Sat, and guess what - I have not one, but FOUR charges from ganz for $7.50 listed as "pending"!! O-M-G - if I wanted to spend that much, I would have gotten something else! I check my other bank account - yep - there is yet ANOTHER charge for $7.50 from Ganz, on the last card I used that went through fine.

So, so far, I was charged FIVE TIMES for my one purchase. Of course, I wrote to Ganz, and filled out their customer service form they include in their purchase confirmation emails.
They are trying to tell me that there must be a problem at my bank, and to contact my bank to fix it!
Uh-huh. Right.

So, I wrote back, and explained that the bank only processes charges that have originated somewhere, and that Ganz has now originated FIVE charges for my one $7.50 purchase. I also said I expected them to follow up on this! They really need to fix this ASAP.... I told them also that they had to initiate a reversal, since they initiated the charges. Also, I asked why I was getting that error message in the first place. (And it was not letting me check out - I never got the codes until I changed cards.)

Their explanation on the error was that they cannot process debit cards at the e-store.
That is not posted ANYwhere on the site (well it wasn't as of Sat morning), and really, I cannot see where that would have a thing to do with a Visa or MC debit card. The only difference is how it gets paid on my end, not theirs. Visa/MC offers the same protection for DC purchases that they do for CC purchases.

So, they have written back, asking me to give it a few days to reverse out, and to let them know if it doesn't. You can bet I will!

But - I wanted to pass this along to everyone - this is a definite problem on the site, and has only occured since they have added all the other country specifications to the e-store (you now have to choose your country and language before you can shop). If you get the error message like that, do NOT go back and try to place the order again - just go with a diff card if you have it, or watch your account closely! I was not a happy camper to get charged $37.50 for five charm codes!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: