Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #271
Lil Kinz
Joey6794 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

I keep getting that error message when i tey to plat too
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #272
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
We should start STRATEGIZING!

List what you got, how much kinzcash you were offered for it, and in which direction. N, NW, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W

I got Zinglow and was offered 38 kinzcash. I found it in the N.
I'm guessing this one works like Gem Mining - the prizes and stars are different for each person.

One strategy question - has anyone noticed any difference to your results if you click right on a star vs just below? Does your accuracy count at all or is it just luck?

---------- Jarrah added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MonkeyGirl0398
Well,On my first try,I caught a star and Alyssa wanted to trade,I said no,and then I tried to get back in for my remaining two tries,and it wouldn't let me get them!
This one is like Dunk the Zingoz and Gem Mining - once you get a prize either from clicking a star or a a comet that is the end of your turn for the day - so it's a max of one prize per day.

Just like Gem Mining where you can get slag three times ('miss') or your turn ends as soon as you find a gem.

Last edited by Jarrah; 07-11-2008 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #273
Lil Kinz
cinstreshick is an unknown quantity at this point

I just caught a comet and won the Space Pants!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #274
Webkinz :)

wildkc is an unknown quantity at this point

i got comet today too and also got space pants!!!! yesterday my daughter got a Star!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #275
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

i CAUGHT A STAR AND I HAD A CHIOCE TO EITHER KEEP MY SATAR OR TAKE THE KINZ CASH I CHOSE TO KEEP THE STAR I AM CURIOS TO SEE WHAT YOU GET AFTER YOUR COLLECTION IS COMPLETE.:pg:
jum is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #276

Aqua Pikachu is an unknown quantity at this point

whenever i click on a star, the constallation shows up, but i also get a message that says "API error. <1 attempts remaining...quitting getConstallationPrize() function"

then wkw freezes
Old 07-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #277
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

I have gotten a few stars. I did get a miss one day on the wishing well, but only to be able to get it the next day also and receive a star.

Today I got a ribbon pattern and they offered me over 300kc for it.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:29 AM   #278
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I STILL haven't seen this elusive Star in the charm forest.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #279
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I did it and I got a comet and won a belt!

---------- smallmonkey953 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

They offered this poster sort thing and I got nothing for a cool star!

Last edited by smallmonkey953; 07-12-2008 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #280
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Has anyone made a chart so we can keep track of the stars collected? Once your in the game you can't check which ones you have. Thanks!
Twinkle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: