Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 10:47 AM   #261
kdbpanda
Webkinz :)

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

I can't get into Alyssa on my computer but I can on another computer. Guess I need to clean up and then try again.
I did get a star on one account and on the other I got what looks like the shirt or top to a astronaut suit. I put it on my pet and just logged back in to cap it and post but now it is gone. Hopefully it will show up again.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #262
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

it is so amazing
so far i had one star- it is called something like lighting
i love it
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #263
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

yeah i love this game! i've played it twice and got a star both times
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #264
KCoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got a sky cookie when I clicked on a shooting star
Old 07-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #265
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

These prizes are so cool. I have several accounts that I have played on and keep getting "miss"! Yuk.

I did get a star but I traded it. I thought I was trading it for a prize, but I just got the 60kc. Bummer.
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #266
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

We should start STRATEGIZING!

List what you got, how much kinzcash you were offered for it, and in which direction. N, NW, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W

I got Zinglow and was offered 38 kinzcash. I found it in the N.

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 07-11-2008 at 11:48 AM..
Old 07-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #267
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

I'm really disappointed so far. The game looks cool but it's been unrewarding so far. I was prepared for the struggle to get it to load an play correctly, but then to go thru all of that for nothing!
Between my neice and I, we played it on five accounts and got nothing but "miss" everytime. On the last account I played, I may have gotten something because it did't say miss, but WW froze up and I got kicked out. I'll check my dock to day to see it there was anything new.
With the Charm Forest, I usually get at least something each visit and the same with Gem Hunt. I'd say with Gen Hunt, I get something at least 3/4 of the time I try. This one isn't going to be worth much to bother with if I'm going to lose almost everytime.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #268
Call me Shelby! (:
Gifted

MonkeyGirl0398 is just really niceMonkeyGirl0398 is just really nice

Well,On my first try,I caught a star and Alyssa wanted to trade,I said no,and then I tried to get back in for my remaining two tries,and it wouldn't let me get them!
MonkeyGirl0398 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #269
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by MonkeyGirl0398
Well,On my first try,I caught a star and Alyssa wanted to trade,I said no,and then I tried to get back in for my remaining two tries,and it wouldn't let me get them!
That would be because you won something, so you can't go back. It is lilke the gem hunt. You get a gem, you're done.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #270
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

So far I have been very fortunate....two accounts--four total attempts...four stars caught!! I wonder if there is a pattern...different colors, flickering, etc...

I have not seen a shooting star yet.

---------- PinkSlicky added 11 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Sounds like in the long run it is better to collect the stars than go for the shooting stars....the prizes are better, but more delayed.

Does anyone know if you get a prize only after collecting all 21 (read that somewhere) or is there a prize for completing sets of 7?

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 07-11-2008 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: