Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

SapphireShores is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World

I logged in this evening and played the new game. It took me a little while to figure out how to catch one of the stars with the net. Then once I figured it out, I got a Fairy Biscuit on my first try!
SapphireShores is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #212
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Post a picture please I think that prize is only supposed to be given out after collecting all 21 stars

These are my pics of the "Fairy High Council Throne" that just showed up in my dock.
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (102.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpgPicture 3.jpg (64.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpgPicture 5.jpg (82.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pngPicture 6.png (115.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpgPicture 7.jpg (63.7 KB, 36 views)
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #213
strawcake4
Lil Kinz
strawcake4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get it go work this evning. I think it is a mix of the gem hunt and carm hunt, you collect the stars or get prizes. I do not think you have to have a charm to access it, although I do have one so I can not say for sure. I am excited to see how it progresses.
strawcake4 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #214
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's so cool! I can't wait!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #215
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

You do not need a charm to play. I can play it on my two accounts that do not have charms.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #216
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

I also received the high council chair today. What a lucky glitch this is
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnew chair.jpg (16.0 KB, 7 views)
kellykam is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #217
Webkinz Crazy! is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

I just played it and it kept giving me the "please wait..." but I was able to get a comet and I got space shoes. The new job of mail sorting is not new unless it is different because I have done that one before a couple of time-not hard you just add up the total number to complete each group. Also I just did the wishing well and mine was the same one I have always done. Maybe my site is not up to date yet?? Also I can't find any new wizard theme stuff in the w shop-where are you guys finding new things?
Webkinz Crazy! is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #218
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Thanks for the fillin!
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #219
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

I can do this and do not have any charms either. To catch the stars you need to put the gold ball on the end of the net on a colored star and click then it works. I was offered kinz cash in trade for a bisket on two of my accounts. I'm guessing this is related to the survey questions that were recently posted. It asked our fav host one time and our fav activity another time. I guess Alyssa won the host part and gem hunting won the activity part.
serinasong is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #220
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kktt34
any who dose not have charms has played the game?
♫kktt34
I don't have charms but I have the charm necklace... I played the game but the last catch freezes on me. I think Webkinz is glitching again.

---------- Azriel added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

The game is almost like gem hunt... except you get prizes sometimes. I guess it wouldn't make sense to award you a cookie in a mine.

Last edited by Azriel; 07-11-2008 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Azriel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: