Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #151
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World

do you only have to just click on the star, or do you have to catch it with the net?

Does anyone know if it just clicking on the right star -- or you really have to wave the net, I am trying to figure this out...?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

TexasGirl, it's like the kinzcash coins for the Webkinz cares. It does just give you kinzcash.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #153
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

I tried to play it I got a constellation then I got and error code. The game when it works should be a ton of fun. I cant wait!!!
mckylee is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #154

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Littlex3red, you just have to click.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #155
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

i have cleared my cache and still no game for me, on any of my accounts (i can tho get on to webkinz, maintenance appears to be over for me) yes i have charms (all of them) any suggestions? please pm me this thread is getting long fast lol!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #156
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
do you only have to just click on the star, or do you have to catch it with the net?

Does anyone know if it just clicking on the right star -- or you really have to wave the net, I am trying to figure this out...?

I Just clicked the star with the gold tip then it waves and catches it.
mckylee is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #157
sallypinkp

avip2u is an unknown quantity at this point

I have charms, so my access might be different. When went into the forest area about 5pm, clicking on the new logo for the game did nothing. Now, at 8pm, clicking on it brings up a large picture of Alyssa but the screen is frozen. Clicking on the little X does nothing. As usual though the log-out button works.

I have a couple of hours before the charm forest reopens to me for searching for charms. I'll try them game again then & repost.

:ppony:
Old 07-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #158
Flowergirl00
Gift Guru
flowergirl00 will become famous soon enough

We still can't get it to load on the regular screen, only the inflated size. We hit a comet and got a 'SOLAR JACKET', which is really cool. I'll see if I can find it in the dock and get a screen shot. It's kinda greyish with red patches on the sleeves!!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #159
Gifted

rinkhero66 is on a distinguished road

i played the game it is just lik minning for gems except u clik on stars
rinkhero66 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #160
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

I played the star challenge and I got a shooting star which gave me a comet that gave me solar boots!!! On my 2nd account, I got a star spark and sold it for 57 kinzcash. I regret that! I should've kept it! Oh, well! There's always tomarrow!

---------- sparkle13012 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Oh, btw, I have no charms on either account and I still foud a star and got a shooting star!!! Just wanted to let you know for futher refrence!

Last edited by sparkle13012; 07-10-2008 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: