Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #91
suzannevb
Webkinz :)
suzannevb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World

I found the game and was able to play. I don't think I found a star but the fairy gave me a Sky Cookie. It looks like it's another version of the Gem Hunt found in the Curio Shop. My friend actually found a star and was offered something that was worth 71K. Keep trying to get on. It's unpredictable as to who it'll allow on and when, but it's worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAlyssas star search.jpg (64.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pngStar Cookie.png (14.3 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #92
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Luvcocoaxo3 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I wish I took a picture of how the game worked. Sorry everyone! (I also wish I took a picture of the strange tree trunk shaped cookie coin thing I was offered. It was worth 90 kc.

Last edited by Luvcocoaxo3; 07-10-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #93
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I got the Star Collector's Carousel! It is gold with stars on the outside!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #94
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

it is kind of cool - like the gem hunt I guess. Only the paper article said you would get three tries. I played once and when I tried to play again it said you already had your turn. Hmmm.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #95
gtownglitter is an unknown quantity at this point

the game is working fine on both of my accounts. but i haven't won anything yet. also, you can go to the w shop and get the tree thing for your room like the webkinz gem box...it's in the new items category.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #96
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I still can't find the Star Collector Carousel. I even looked in the new item section.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #97
EMW120 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours is still down for maintenance as well.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #98
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Is the Star Challenge supposed to be unlocked by buying a charm? It works for me, and I haven't boughten one before!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #99
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by EMW120
Ours is still down for maintenance as well.
I know I already said this, but EMW120, did you try using the small white "Log In," buttonat the very bottom of the screen? That's how I got in. If you did, I'm sorry I asked you. Good luck!
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #100
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
Oh my goodness, Ok so after totally cleaning out my cache, cookies & restarting my computer - I had to log into WW @ the very bottom of the log in page , I used the log in link. It worked. SO, there is a new item to hold the stars you collect - 295kc . the game is like charm forrest & gem hunt ... (kinda lame) you don't need charms to get in. Wahoo! Just play, push the arrow to move left or right through the sky, then click on a colored star, your net will swish around on it's own and a consellation will draw itself into a pic, you will either "miss" or not . & pick a star (if you are colorblind, you probably won't be able to see them cause they blend in with the other stars) I had to stre for a long time just to see any. if you try to catch a shooting star you may need to develop a pattern cause the net goes kinda opposite of they way I thought it would & disappears off screen, so you really can't control its movement once you click, good luck to all. hope this info is of some help
I still dont have it and cleared my cache, cookies, and java any suggestions?

---------- Tiamo added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gtownglitter
the game is working fine on both of my accounts. but i haven't won anything yet. also, you can go to the w shop and get the tree thing for your room like the webkinz gem box...it's in the new items category.
this isnt in my wshop either

Last edited by Tiamo; 07-10-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: