Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World *UPDATED*

After Webkinz World came up from maintenance this afternoon, the WW Newspaper had a brand new front page story about the arrival of a new game, Alyssa's Star Challange. Many of you may recognize Alyssa as being the Good Fairy in the Charm Forest. We're not sure exactly how the new game is going to work. It appears that it is going to be similar to finding charms in the Charm Forest.

Click the image to open in full size.

*UPDATE*

We have more information about the latest game in Webkinz World, Alyssa's Star Challenge. You can access this game by going to the Charm Forest. You do not have to have charms to play and you get three tries per day.

Using the tip of your star catcher, you click on a colorful star to reveal a constellation. Some will have a special star to add to your collection, some will hold special treats for your pet, some will be a miss. When you collect all 21 stars you unlock a special prize. You can also click on a colorful comet to receive a special pet item.

The W-shop is also now featuring a Star Carousel to hold your star collection.

The special treats for your pet appear to be a variety of Charm bisquits. Here are three of them.

The pet items appear to be clothing. Here are some of the items won by WI members. These items include a helmet, a jacket, pants, boots and a belt.

Several of our members have also reported receiving a Fairy High Council Throne in their dock. The throne bears a striking resemblance to the shape of the special prize you unlock by collecting the stars. We're not sure why some members have already received this prize.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

If you are having trouble seeing this new game on your account, you need to clear your cache, close your browser and relaunch Webkinz World.

Special thanks to dusangpyong, jhae, Littles813,chapman12, mistles and chaotic for the pictures and congratulations to all of our members for their wins so far.

Last edited by FIA; 07-10-2008 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: update
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Star Challange game coming to Webkinz World

yes...I just saw this on the site, but I can't find the game yet....sounds exciting
Old 07-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is so cool!

---------- kinzcrazy added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

It kind of sounds like gem hunting!

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 07-10-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It's RIGHT IN THE CHARM FOREST< IN THE CHARM FOREST...I think everone has access to the game!!!!!!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I dont think its open yet but I cant wait!! Im so excited!!!
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

how do you get there?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I tried to play it. It even let me click on it even though I do not have any charms, but when the game came up, there was nothing to click on and it froze WW. I hope those that do not have charms will still be able to play this game.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
jam86tvl

jam86tvl is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't actually found the game yet, it's not in the Charm Forest (I even checked the Arcade for good measure). It'd be nice if Ganz would make sure it is actually working on the site before they open it up to us, especially since it was such a long maintenence period today. Kind of frustrating to look for something which sounds exciting but can't find it. Hopefully they'll have it working soon.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
clarinetchick248
Gift Guru

clarinetchick248 will become famous soon enough

If you log out and log back in, you should be able to get it to work.

I have charms though, so I don't know what's gonna happen for those that don't.

---------- clarinetchick248 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

......I was able to get it to work

Last edited by clarinetchick248; 07-10-2008 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
clarinetchick248 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
oo Hoo! Im A

ElmoGoGo has a spectacular aura about

i still cant get into webkinz world, it still says down for maintenance on my computer
ElmoGoGo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i was on the frontpage, just like gem hunting, new game-smiley

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: