Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Snow, New wShop Items, and New POTM Item

Written by FIA
Tuesday, 02 December 2008

The unscheduled morning maintenance on Tuesday brought some big changes to Webkinz World. As you can see by this picture of Fluffy in her yard, snow has arrived! Each Winter the outside yards in Webkinz World are covered with a thick blanket of snow, and then in the Spring the snow melts away. For those of you with crops to harvest, don't worry, the snow will not affect their growing cycle.

A brand new gift has been added to the Pet of the Month line up: the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring. Those of you who play the Treasures of the Crystal Sea game on the Vacation Island will recognize the graphics, including the animated underwater creatures that swim by. The Polar Bear is the POTM for December, but we have been receiving widespread reports of members adopting the Polar Bear and getting empty POTM loot bags. Advice from many Customer Service Representatives at Ganz is to NOT adopt your POTM on the first of the month. Members adopting later in the month seem to have fewer problems with their Loot Bags.

And, last but not least, more of the Winter Holiday theme has been added to the wShop. In addition to the Christmas trees, Holiday Clothing, and the Menorahs from last year that were added to the wShop last week, we have many new items to decorate with. You can now purchase the Christmas Treats Coffee Table, Holiday Warmth Candle Lamp, Merry Magic Sleigh Bed, Santakinz' Side Table, Santakinz' Sofa, Santakinz' Workshop Flooring, Santakinz' Workshop Walls, and Steps to Santakinz Room Divider. The Grand Christmas Tree that was promised in the Webkinz News article still has not arrived. The Holiday theme preview in the wShop also shows several items that are not yet for sale. Perhaps they will appear in a later update.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member tink my doxen for letting us know that the Santakinz' Workshop Walls do not work in Underwater rooms. The system will allow you to put the walls into the room, but they end up looking like plain blue paint. Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will fix this glitch soon.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Snow, New wShop Items, and New POTM Item

i just bought it all!!!!!!!!! it is beautiful! i love it Merry Christmas All!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I noticed that there are NO Candy canes, either...will that change their value? I also saw that there were some really nice things in the preview, not yet offered in the shop.
Thank you for being totally on top of this FIA, these are awesome new items and I am so HAPPY that they are not Estore
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #4

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

thx, i'm actually having problems with the christmas room theme, the wall paper to be exact, take a look!

tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Either way I LOVE the Christmas theme!!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

YEAH!!! It's about time they put out some new items!!! Thanks for the update!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #7

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Nice Theme!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #8
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

The wallpaper doesn't seem to work in regular rooms either... this is what I got when I added it to my room:

scottashley is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #9
mndjarrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Odd, the wallpaper worked fine in my regular room. Love this theme. Can't wait for the rest of it.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Wow!!!! LOVE that holiday stuff, bout time they gave us some cool decor for Christmas!!

As for the snow, YUCK.. this will put a damper on my designing my "tiki hidaway" LOL
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: