Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: September Webkinz Releases Added to Webkinz World!

For those that weren't around this morning, Webkinz World was down for a couple of hours for maintenance. *When it came back up, there didn't appear to be many changes, as the main "clubhouse blue screen issue" still remains. *Upon closer inspection, though, we discovered the following.

While we usually wait for a legitimate adoption before posting images of the PSI, PSF and gift boxes for pets, Ganz programmers appear to have done the work for us with the most recent downtime early on Wednesday morning.

All of the September releases are now shown in Webkinz World, along with pictures of their PSIs and the names of their PSFs!

Webkinz Floppy Pig

PSI: Flop N' Slop Bathtub
PSF: Mud Pie Flapjacks Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Eagle

PSI: Majestic Soaring Sofa
PSF: Flying Fish Fricassee Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Bottlenose Dolphin

PSI: Leaping Dolphin Fountain
PSF: Hot Herring Hermits Cookies Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Sheep

PSI: Counting Sheep Machine
PSF: Creamy Steamed Kudzu Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Chipmunk

PSI: Acorn Barbecue
PSF: Sweet Peanut Pie Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Lil' Kinz Chickadee

PSI: Treetop Lamp
PSF: Stuffed Caterpillar Calamarata Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. *

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: September Webkinz Releases Added to Webkinz World!

Hi Justin, thank you so much for the news and pictures! I hope to get some of these!
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i gues we will be finding them in stores n the very near future since they are active in the ww system

thanks justin for the info. i really want the eagle.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: September Webkinz Releases Added to Webkinz World!

I can get in the clubhouse, I am in the clubhouse the kinz chat plus right now trading with a cute manatee! I must have a magic account
calabelle is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

I was just about to post a thread about this when I saw this thread! aww, man! so close!
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Those are so kool! Thanks for posting this!
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 AM   #7

Babyblue403 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the dolphin it is so cute!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:30 AM   #8

Macalla is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant wait to get the chipmunk and chickadee! they are awsome!
Macalla is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #9
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh we have to have that dolphin!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #10

jjsstt61 has disabled reputation

Oh my goodness, how CUTE is that Sheep!!!! I have got to get one of those, maybe that will be my second Webkinz!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: