Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Schnauzer, Member Unlocks Charms, WI Webkinz Cookbook!

We have quite a few pieces of news for all you Insiders!

First, we have an update from the Webkinz Charm Forest. One of the members from our forum, connie1234, has become the first WI user to announce that she's unlocked all the Virtual Charms in her Charm Box!

Second, I've received word from KLDKinzmom who, if you don't remember, was the user who found the previously unknown Webkinz Schnauzer! She spoke with Ganz technical support today and was told to call them back on January 23rd to find out if the Schnauzer had been added to Webkinz World yet. Since it hasn't been added to Webkinz World, she cannot register the pet, or else her account will have an error until it is added to the system, which won't be earlier than January 23rd! For anyone else who happened to get it early, call Ganz first before you register it!!

Finally, in the theme of the front page of Webkinz World today, I've just finished my WI Webkinz Cookbook application for all of you to enjoy!

Charm Forest News
Here are connie1234's pictures of her charm box, fully unlocked! Everyone congratulate her on this accomplishment!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

As many of you may already know, there is currently a glitch in the Charm Forest that gives you the Charm Tiara when you unlock the Dining Set, rather than when the entire collection is unlocked. Ganz is aware of the glitch and are working to fix it, and the Charm Forest Tiara is intended to be the Grand Prize for the unlocking all of the Virtual Charms.

Connie1234 also asked about what prizes would be available now that she'd unlocked everything, and was informed that the Charm Forest, unlike Arte's Gem Hunt, will not award any more prizes, other than Kinz Cash, food and T-shirts.

WI Webkinz Cookbook
Based on input and my own experience with cooking in Webkinz World, I've put together a WI Cookbook Application. This tool can be reached at any time by clicking the "Webkinz Information Center" at the top of any page on WI, or direct selection by pulling down the "Webkinz Information Center" menu and clicking on the "WI Webkinz Cookbook" on the menu. The direct link to the cookbook is:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/cookbook.html

This cookbook has the following features, and, I hope, everything you could ever want to cook for your Webkinz!

It includes:
  1. Pictures of all recipes, secret, solved & unsolved.
  2. Searching for recipes by name
  3. Categorizing names by appliance
  4. Showing all recipes from Stovetop, Blender or Sandwich Maker
  5. Showing all Unsolved Recipes
  6. Printable versions of the Stovetop, Blender, Sandwich Maker, & Unsolved Recipes
  7. Searching for Recipes by Ingredient
  8. Limiting the Ingredient searches by a "minimum" number of ingredients
I've made it as "pictorial" as possible so those of you that are still learning to read (or for parents who have kids still learning to read) can easily find cool recipes to make for your Webkinz!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #2
spookychai

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Schnauzer, Member Unlocks Charms, WI Webkinz Cookbook!

Very cool Justin - As always the information always rocks!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: Schnauzer, Member Unlocks Charms, WI Webkinz Cookbook!

Great Info! Thanks! The schnauzer is so cute!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Schnauzer, Member Unlocks Charms, WI Webkinz Cookbook!

Congrats Connie!!! Yeeah first post! LOL I guess we posted at the same time.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Great information!

Thanks for the info, Justin.

CONGRATS TO YOU, connie1234--really neat accomplishment--enjoy all those neat charm prizes!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #6
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

love the cooking tool! I was just entering all the food i have and it told me what recipes i could make with that food.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

I love the WEBKINZ cookbook---too cute, but also really informative. I can tell a lot of work went into that.

Even I may have to start cooking now!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #8
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jaxcat
love the cooking tool! I was just entering all the food i have and it told me what recipes i could make with that food.
Yep, I've been working on that for about 2 weeks now! You can also tell it to only display recipes that you have a minimum of 2 or all 3 ingredients of. And you can see pictures of all the unsolved recipes, etc etc, print them out... Tons of pictures for the young ones, too (or if you're like me and can't find Jelly after going through the groceries in the W Shop 10 times, cause you can't remember what it looks like!)
Justin is offline Male
Old 12-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #9
spookychai

The cookbook is very cool! We have some really great tools!

For instance the jobs tool is awesome, and I use the curio tool daily - including looking up values on CSO rares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you put lots of work into them!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #10
Indydogma
Gift Guru

Indydog will become famous soon enough

Searching by ingredient rocks! Thanks Justin!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: