Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #11
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Schedule of Events for the WI Birthday Bash Revealed!

Thanks for the info Justin! This sounds like an awesome celebration! I'll be sure to be here as much as I can tomorrow! This is going to be a blast!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

CutieKittii is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Schedule of Events for the WI Birthday Bash Revealed!

thanks for the info justin!!! it will be an awesome day!!! i don't think i'll be in the draw since im not active, but i want to see who will win the prizes tomorrow!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #13
Flash flood

Cool! Thanks Justin.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #14
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

Awesome! I am so excited for this! =D
Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I will try to be here! this is so cool!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 AM   #16
Popstargirl9
Webkinz :)

Pegasus Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I can't wate for it to start!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #17
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

I am so excited. Can you win more than once? Can you win a pet from Move and Style and from Webkinz insider? Happy birthday Webkinzinsider! I am praying that I can win one of the grand prizes , but I would be happy with any prize!! Thanks

webkinzstar77 wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday
Old 03-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #18
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

This sounds like so much fun! Lol! I can't wait for the easter egg hunt! Happy Birthday WebkinzInsider and Happy Easter!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #19
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

by active does that mean that you have to be on at that time?
Old 03-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #20
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

sweet thanks!
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: