Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Samuari Armor Stand Debuts at Curio Shop

Thanks for the reiminder!! Can't wait to get this item!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank You FIA for the heads up. I picked one up on European. Am waiting to get one on my American.
Missed the fridge last time so picked it up too.
What would we do without WI.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
funnygirlz
Webkinz :)

funnygirlz is an unknown quantity at this point

OH! I missed that one! Too cool! Thanks for letting us know it's out there!
Old 01-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #14

porridgepat is an unknown quantity at this point

I think 2200 kinzcash is WAY to expensive for that! I mean, it's not going to be that rare after everyone buys it! It's just a samurai statue!
porridgepat is offline Male
Old 01-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

woohoo i just got my samurai stand...love it, but wish i could buy more than one, oh well maybe in the trading rooms...
riene is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #16
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I just got mine!!!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #17

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

I just got it in the Curio Shop before I saw this thread lol.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I went ahead and bought one today and am anxiously awaiting for the entire theme to come out.
hiltonii is offline Male
Old 01-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #19
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i got 3! i love them
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #20
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Got it, wish that it was a little larger so that the detail showed better, however it is a really nice piece and just makes me want the rest of the theme now. There are several pieces that I have been playing with mainly the reds, but a lot of the items in the W-shop work with the new theme. Thanks, for giving all of us the heads-up and I think it might be fun if Ganz had a contest to see what everyone is doing with the new theme.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: