Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Samuari Armor Stand Debuts at Curio Shop

Written by FIA
Sunday, 18 January 2009

Thanks to our members with accounts set to the Asian time zone we can report to you that the Samuari Armor Stand is going to be for sale in the Curio Shop at 5pm KinzTime on Sunday, January 18th. This brand new rare item goes with the new "Ichiban Theme" in the wShop. Several WI members had already received the Armor Stand as an additional adoption gift, but this is the first time it will be available for sale in the Curio Shop.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 03:42 AM   #2
faeriespixiedust
Webkinz :)

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Samuari Armor Stand Debuts at Curio Shop

Hi FIA!! I just got one on my Asian account...I can't wait til the rest on this theme comes out!
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

OH I was wondering if it was a part of the new theme. This is the first time that I know of where a theme is sold in the W shop, but it also has a rare that is part of the same theme. I got 2 (in 2 separate accounts), just in case it doesn't show up tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They have been kind of doing this already. Three existing themes (now) have 'counterparts' in the Curio shop.
First in the Kooky Scientst theme. It doesn't have a bathroom. That is sold in the W-shop. They are from the 'High tech' line.
Then there is that new sports theme. All of the equipment shaped furniture and their counterparts are the Basketball Dreams Wallpaper and Hardcourt flooring, Soccer Pitch Flooring and True Fan Soccer Wallpaper.
It doesn't surprise me about the Asian theme having counterparts in the Curio shop. The zen Rock garden, Rice Paper Divider and Animal print divider were already there.

If you count the theme in the picture, there are 19 items showing. I think that a few of them are going to be Curio Shop.
The sliding door, the sunset window and Samurai Guard stand are my guesses.
that the price is so reasonable, BUT I can see why it is a Curio because of that. Otherwise it would be like the Oak pool and bought up in the THOUSANDS as currency

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-18-2009 at 06:08 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, i will be at work and will MISS this item .

hopefully it will come back again soon!!!! in a better time for me!!!!
thanks fia for the newz!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool, I'm going to buy it today!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #7
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh wow! It looks awesome. I plan on getting one.
rifraf is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just got one on my Euro account and it is so WONDERFUL! It looks so nice in my new CHIBAN room! I am planning to get some more on my US accounts at 5:00PM. I am just glad that this samurai armor is not very expensive. (Other armors from other themes like medieval and anciet are pretty pricy!)
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #9
uv Twilight!

astarr4u is on a distinguished road

This is sooooooooooooo cool! I can't wait to get one.
astarr4u is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I will definitely be getting a couple of these today!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: