Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #11
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Purple Floral Fox Contest Winners Announced

First post updated. We have a winner! Congratulations to Jenifer36.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

FIA, Thanks so much for posting - I can't believe my entry was selected. I hope we have other WI winners! Go WI!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
harfia has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations Jennifer36! I love your story, very creative. Hilarious how everyone just thought it was a new "do".
harfia is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

I really want a purple floral fox! But im not allowed to buy any more e-store pets!
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
Guru10

HannahP is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder if i won that thing for the Love Dino...Hmm....

---------- HannahP added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SherbertBunny
I really want a purple floral fox! But im not allowed to buy any more e-store pets!
how come? i never been able to buy one...did u do somethin that destroyed that privlage????

Last edited by HannahP; 02-03-2009 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HannahP is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #16
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Congratulations Jenifer36. I really enjoyed your story, very ,very cute.
I entered but your story was more entertaining.
This was my first time writing. I will try again.
Thanks for the story and for making us even more proud of you.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I would have entered, but my story was too long and there wasn't any way I could shorten it and still have it be a good story. I still have it, though. Here it is:

Rosemary the Floral Fox was wandering around the woods outside of Kinzville when she suddenly heard noises coming from what looked like a large rock. She heard the sound of digging. Then she heard a sneeze. “Who’s there?” she called.
“My name’s Lavender,” came a voice from the rock. Even though it was faint, Rosemary could tell it was the voice of a female Floral Fox. “Could you help me? I’m trapped in here!”
“Where are you?” Rosemary asked, approaching the rock.
She walked around the rock, looking for a possible entrance. “I’m in here,” Lavender’s voice called. “The way in is on the east side. I came in here to get out of a storm and fell asleep. When I woke up, I found that a bunch of rocks had fallen over the entrance. I’ve been trying to dig out ever since.”
“I found the entrance,” Rosemary called. She started digging in the rubble. “I’m digging down to you. Why don’t you dig up towards me and we’ll meet in the middle?”
“All right,” Lavender said. Rosemary could hear the sound of digging on the other side.
A few minutes later, a hole opened up and a pair of purple paws appeared at the opening, making it wider. Wait...purple? Rosemary was puzzled. Floral foxes weren’t purple...were they?
Apparently they were, because just then a purple fox head appeared out of the hole. Between her ears were three pink flowers. She sneezed. “Ka-chooh! Beg pardon. Stand back please.” With that, she pulled herself up and, after wriggling a little bit, popped free of the hole. She shook herself, and a cloud of dust arose. Rosemary took the chance to study her. Lavender’s body was a dark purple with a lighter color face, inside her ears, stomach, and tail tip. She had more flowers on her back then Rosemary had, and they were two colors: pink like the ones between her ears, and orange. Lavender caught her staring. “What?” she asked.
Rosemary blushed. “I’ve never seen a purple floral fox before,” she admitted.
“Well I guess we’re even because I’ve never seen a green floral fox,” Lavender said, smiling. “By the way, with all the excitement of getting out of the cave, I forgot to ask. What’s your name?”
“Rosemary,” said Rosemary. “Where do you live?”
“I live here in the forest,” Lavender said. “We all do. What about you?”
“I live in Kinzville,” Rosemary said. “How many are you?”
“There are quite a few of us,” Lavender said. “I’ve heard of Kinzville. Would we be welcome to come for a visit?”
“Absolutely,” Rosemary said. “In fact, all of you could live there if you want.”
“I’d like to come for a visit,” Lavender said. “Maybe some of the others would, too. Why don’t you them to come at the next gathering?”
“Gathering?” Rosemary echoed.
“We all get together every so often,” Lavender explained. “We usually live alone or with just our families. The gathering gives us all a chance to see our friends and talk or play with each other. It’s fun. Sometimes foxes use the gathering as a time to make announcements, too.”
“When is the next one?” Rosemary asked.
“Tonight,” Lavender said. “Meet me at this rock and I’ll take you to our meeting place.”
“I’ll be there,” Rosemary promised.
That night, Rosemary met Lavender by the rock and Lavender led Rosemary to a large clearing in the forest. Lavender led Rosemary over to another purple floral fox. “Lilac,” she said. “This is my friend, Rosemary. Rosemary, this is my cousin, Lilac.”
“It’s nice to meet you,” Lilac said, smiling. “Thank you for helping Lavender.”
“Nice to meet you, too,” Rosemary replied, “And you’re welcome.”
The three of them sat in front of a nearby tree and waited. Rosemary watched as dozens of purple floral foxes slowly came out of different parts of the woods and gathered in the clearing. She turned to whisper to Lavender, “Now I feel like the strange one.”
“It’ll be okay,” Lavender said with a smile. “We’re a pretty welcoming group.”
Finally, an older male purple Floral Fox walked into the middle of the clearing. “Good evening,” he said.
“Good evening,” everyone answered him.
“Welcome to the gathering. Before we start our talking and playing, does anybody have any announcements they’d like to share?”
Lavender nudged Rosemary and stood up. Rosemary stood up, too, and followed her out into the center of the clearing. “This is my friend, Rosemary,” Lavender said. “She has an invitation for all of us.”
Rosemary swallowed nervously. This was her first time speaking to a group. “I come from Kinzville,” she said. There was a murmur from the group. Apparently they, like Lavender, had heard of it. “I’d like to invite all of you to come and visit any time. I plan to go back to Kinzville tomorrow. Anybody who wants to can go back with me. You are also welcome to move to Kinzville if you wish.” With that, they walked back to their place. A few more foxes had announcements and then everyone started milling around and talking. Several purple floral foxes asked Rosemary about Kinzville. Rosemary answered their questions and told them about her home.
That night Rosemary spent the night with Lavender and her mother and the next morning Rosemary led a large group of purple floral foxes into Kinzville. Everyone was very welcoming and at the end of the visit the visitors went back home with glowing stories to tell at the next gathering. A few days later all of the purple floral foxes came to Kinzville and announced that they were going to stay.
“I’m so glad you decided to move to Kinzville,” Rosemary said to Lavender.
“Me, too,” Lavender said.
“Would you like to live with me and my friends?” Rosemary asked.
“I’d love to,” Lavender said. “I’m sure they’ll be my friends, too, but you’ll always be my best friend.”
“Best friends forever,” Rosemary said, hugging Lavender.

Last edited by Gypsy; 02-03-2009 at 10:21 PM..
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #18

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

i love all of them! especially yours, jen! i entered one i first-person, not third, but it did not get selected. oh well, i am so so so happy for the people that won! congratz!

---------- KayJay17 added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

oh no! what happened to my siggie. . .? anyways, i love yours, too, gypsy. it is great!

Last edited by KayJay17; 02-03-2009 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #19
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

First post updated again. We have another winner!
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #20
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

congratulations winners!!! it is so nice to see fellow wi members like jenifer36 winning these contests!!!
jagular is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: