Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Purple Floral Fox Contest Winners Announced

Ganz has announced the winners in the "Meet the Purple Floral Fox" Webkinz News Contest. Congratulations to Jen, VickyToria, Tiffany, Stevie-Lyn, and Amy on winning. Ganz has sent each one of them a code to adopt a Purple Floral Fox.

UPDATE: "Jen" is Webkinz Insider member Jenifer36. Here is a picture of "Lavender" meeting "Clover" for the first time.

UPDATE: "Amy" is Webkinz Insider member JustineSade. Here is a picture of "Orchid".

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are their winning entries:

Originally Posted by Jen
Lavender the Purple Fox had just move to Kinzville. She went out to introduce herself to the citizens of Kinzville. As she walked, a Hippo said "Clover, I love your hair!" The Hippo, who was Plumpy, continued "Is there a new hairdresser in town?" Lavender said "You have me confused with someone else." Plumpy laughed "Oh, Clover, you are such a funny Fox." Lavender went to Le Snout. As she sat down, Chef Gazpacho ran out of the kitchen and said "Clover! I love your new look! I will make you a special dessert to celebrate the new you!" He rushed back to the kitchen. Lavender sat miserably at the table. She had not been able to introduce herself to anyone. Just then, the door opened and Plumpy and a Green Fox walked in! Lavender started to laugh. Plumpy looked at Lavender and laughed too. Chef Gazpacho came out with the dessert. He saw two foxes! He laughed and said to Lavender "You must be new! Welcome! I am Chef Gazpacho; let me introduce you to Clover, our green Floral Fox!"
Originally Posted by VickyToria
One day, Orchard, a Floral Fox, was walking through Kinzville when suddenly something caught her eye. Orchard walked over to the Employment Office - where a Floral Fox, like her, was standing. "Hello...Oh my!" Orchard exclaimed. There was something wrong with this Floral Fox - she was purple! The other Floral Fox didn't reply. "We must take you to Dr. Quack! You are terribly sick!" Orchard fretted. Pulling the Purple Floral Fox along, Orchard walked briskly to Dr. Quacks' clinic. As soon as Orchard and the Purple Floral Fox arrived, there was a great commotion in the clinic. "Look at that fox - she's purple!" Some webkinz exclaimed. Dr.Quack got right on the case. "Let's see here in my webkinz book. Floral Fox... " He murmured. "There is no such case as a Purple Floral Fox!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, the purple fox began to cough. "Ah-chew!" She sneezed. "Hi. My name is Violet. I am a Purple Floral Fox. I am new here." And that is how Webkinz all over came to know the Purple Floral Fox.
Originally Posted by Tiffany
Paws moving swiftly, eyes closed in deep concentration, Tulip, a green floral fox, dashed down the meadow. Her mouth was watering as she thought of Chef Gazpacho's legendary food. BAM! Tulip landed hard on her face. She clumsily stood up. She looked up for the biggest shock of her life. She shook her head, but the image of a PURPLE floral fox stayed in view! Tulip moved around and the fox repeated every move! 'Great,' Tulip thought,'I'm hallucinating! All of the colors are distorted! I think I have to see Dr. Quack!" Curious, Tulip peered at the purple fox. The fox seemed real; it was detailed so magnificently that if it wasn't purple, Tulip would've thought it was real! "At least I have a good imagination!" Tulip remarked. "No, I'm real." "Aaaaahhhhh!" In three short bounds, Tulip was hiding behind a rock. Suddenly a PURPLE paw was on her shoulder. "Hi, I'm Violet! Sorry for the scare!" "But..you're purple!" "And you're green! Come on, let's go get some food, I'm starving!"
Originally Posted by Stevie-Lyn
Dawn, a floral fox liked to spend all day playing in a meadow outside of Kinzville. She spent all day, everyday, there, picking flowers and having fun. One day, she saw a purple flower that seemed to be moving. Dawn walked towards the flower and tried to pick the unique flower. She heard a scream and jumped back. She put her hand over her heart and gasped, a purple floral fox arose out of the flowerbed! "I'm so sorry!" exclaimed Dawn "I thought your tail was a flower!" The purple floral fox spoke "It's okay." Dawn moved forward. "What's your name?" she asked. "Matese." said the purple floral fox. Dawn looked into Matese's eyes. "I have never seen a purple floral fox before!" Dawn said. "I have never seen a green floral fox!" Matese said. Both foxes smiled. Dawn noticed a real-flower necklace on Matese. "Did you make that?" Dawn asked. "Yes." Matese said. "Show me how to make one!" Dawn said. Both foxes then spent the rest of the day picking flowers and making necklaces for each other.
Originally Posted by Amy
Purple! "What, did she eat too many grapes?" Floral Fox's friends all giggled. Floral Fox looked over to where the purple fox sat, looking alone and embarrassed. "Leave her alone!" Floral Fox admonished. She walked over to where the other fox sat, smiling gently. "What's your name?" She asked. The purple fox looked up with a start, stunned that someone was actually talking to her. A photograph fell out of her paw and fluttered to the ground. "L-Lavender," she stuttered. Floral Fox picked up the photo to hand it back and then froze in surprise, her eyes widening. "What are you doing with a picture of my mother?" she asked. Lavender stared at her. "That's MY mother!" she replied. The two stared at each other, each encountering a mirror image, from floral hair, to sparkling eyes, to pert pointed noses. "We-we're TWINS!" Lavender stuttered. The two embraced and headed toward the others to let them know that regardless of color, we are all sisters - sometimes literally!

Last edited by FIA; 02-03-2009 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: update.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Purple Floral Fox Contest Winners Announced

very interesting newz FIA...... thanks for the updates.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They are all SO cute These are winners, for sure. Thank you FIA for giving us this wonderful news and for bringing us their stories
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Very cute....too bad I didn't enter
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
is pony PERFECT!
Gifted

WebkinzOnIce! will become famous soon enough

those stories are very sweet. PS: FIA there are ads in WW that have the webkinz Estore items for valentines day if you'd like to "break the news"
Old 02-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
jays23
Webkinz :)

jaysilver30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice I ENTERED but did not win :W:
Old 02-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #7

oreokitty is on a distinguished road

I love them! Great job to all of the winners!
oreokitty is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #8
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Great Job everyone! Do we know if they were WI members?
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Oh no! I thought I had won because it said Amy and my name is also Amy. Darn, well I'll try again next time!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

good job guys!
i entered but i did nt won.
me se
katykinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread