Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #51
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pharoah Costume Headdress Awarded by Ganz!

The blue outfit says Nefertiti's Headdress, so I think it is for girls. I got one today too - it is so pretty and my rep was very nice!

Just wanted to add that I contacted them through the e store customer service link and received a phone call back from the rep.

Last edited by kajika; 11-05-2008 at 07:06 PM..
kajika is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #52
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I am very thankful that I saw the info here on WI. I sent my email thru the customer service link on the estore last night. They called me back today, I missed their message. I in turn left them a message and they called me back AFTER hours!! The rep was very nice and I asked for not only the headdress but also the robe. She offered me the robe or a refund of my money back. I chose the robe. We laughed about the "diaper" look of the white original outfit. And she offered her services if I have any problems in the future. She probably looked at how much money I have dropped in the estore. If there was a Platinum level, I have reached it. Reps to the estore reps!!!

Thanks Justin!!
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #53
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

The Pharaoh's costume was what was supposed to be estore only. The costume we are being awarded is next year's releases. Since estore is NOT kinzpostable nor are there plans to change that, I have to believe that the Nefertiti's costume is going to be offered in the W-Shop next year. NOPE, my mistake ... that costume is from the new clothing line Ganz is putting out.

Hmm, the clothing is coming in areas now, BUT the rep said the Costume below is not due to be released until 'LATE NEXT YEAR' hmmmm.

Here's a pix the items being able to be kinzposted:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by mathmom2; 11-06-2008 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: fixed wrong statement
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #54
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Good to hear!

:easter: Daizy
Attached Images
File Type: bmp$2 Emily.bmp (43.8 KB, 3 views)
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #55
Webkinz :)

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

well i got my call back today and very dissapointed i did not get it my order was put through on the 29 th i explained that i was still seeing the gils costume when i brought and I HAVE a print out of the girls . the man i spoke with said they were only giving them out to people who brought on the 28 or before .
Old 11-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #56

jennyn2 has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get your item, margaret.

I purchased two of the costumes, one on 10/28 and the other on 10/29. I didn't inquire about the costume that I received on 10/29 because my email shows the correct pharaoh headdress next to the code, so I figured it'd be a long shot.

I did, however, receive a Nefertiti robe and headdress for the costume I purchased on 10/28! I couldn't believe how quickly the issue was managed. I emailed through the e-store customer service link last night, and I received a phone call this morning.

Did anyone do this when the Zingoz tree graphic didn't match the prize awarded? Not that I'm sure people'd want it, other than for collector prestige.

E-store customer service seems to be of the caliber expected from Webkinz.com. If only we could get the programmers on board. I'm still being reset repeatedly.
jennyn2 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #57
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I just got my headress and robe too! Less than 24 hours later to my email and voice message, I had a very nice representative respond and give me the items! Thanks Ganz for the great service and thanks WI for giving me the info to get the problem fixed!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #58
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

You guys are lucky! I bought mine one the 30th. I wanted the originally pictured item, but on the 30th I couldn't get into the estore at all at that time. So I thought i was being smart and went in through a history link that showed cached items, so I wasn't even aware that the graphic hadn't changed. The most the estore will do at this point is remove the item from my rooms and give me my money back... hopefully... they're talking to a supervisor about it. That's fine with me. I'll save the money and buy a shirt for my daughter and use the code for the nefertitti outfit whan it comes out.

I tried pointing out to them that it's bait and switch if you advertise an item and sell something else. Even if you have a brick and mortar store, if you advertise and item, and put a change notice on one door but have 4, or work out a solution with half your customers but not the other half... you'd get in big trouble.

I'm happy for all of you who got what you wanted! And commiserate with the rest! Hopefully the rest of you have a little girl in your life who wants a webkinz shirt.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #59
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it is what shows up on the printed code that they go by, Chariac. I looked at my code that I got as my email confirmation and it had the outfit on it that was the old one...here, this is what I mean.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #60

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think it is what shows up on the printed code that they go by, Chariac. I looked at my code that I got as my email confirmation and it had the outfit on it that was the old one...here, this is what I mean.
That is the invoice that I also had and in the email it was the same . I had called them back to let them know I found my invoice and it had the girls head dresss and that I could fax it over to prove what I was talking about . They told me they did not have a fax lol . They just did not want to here it if you brought after the 28 you are out of luck witch stinks .

Congratulations to all who received theirs !!

Wi is wonderful with letting everyone know what is going on and so helpful !!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: