Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pharoah Costume Headdress Awarded by Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Just got my call back from Ganz!!! - NOTE: I emailed them last night before midnight and left a voicemail message as well.

First of all, I got my headdress AND the new robe!!! Hassle-free!!

Secondly, here is what my rep told me:

#1 - The correct item we were supposed to get was the item we got. They were coded correctly! We were supposed to get the Pharaoh costume. Ganz put the wrong image up. The Neferti costume will not be available until sometime late next year.

#2 - If you purchased the item BEFORE they fixed the graphic display, you get your item hassle-free. If you purchased the item AFTER they fixed the graphic display, you might experience difficulty because it was now being advertised correctly. They fixed the display image on the 28th.
THat is great to hear!!! Except I purchased ours on 10/29 & the feathered headdress was still on there. It's evven on my daughter's certificate I printed out for her. I wonder what they'll say about that??? I called a few days ago & emailed yesterday. We'll keep our fingers crossed!
Thanks everyone for your information!!!
albinomex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #42
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

does anyone have a phone number for this estore issue? I left the email message and am still waiting to hear back! When were the graphics changed?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #43
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

Webkinz customer service called me today - and the rep was very nice! He gave me the headdress and the robe as well! But is it NOT a PHAROAH outfit? Is it for girl's? Because I have it on my boy Caramel Lion....Click the image to open in full size.
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #44
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

that is so awesome! I hope I have the same great customer service you did when I get a response!
Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #45

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I sent them an email last night through the estore and the rep called this morning. I got mine, no shoes but I like the dress and the headdress, she did tell me these would be sendable through Kinzpost....very cool! This outfit will be released with the new shirts they are advertising she thought...

Ganz was very nice and I also added my usernames to the Halloween Glitch Fix so hopefully I'll get my treat bags on my Asian and Euro accounts...eventually!

Last edited by Peanut958; 11-05-2008 at 03:53 PM..
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #46
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

It is great to hear that Ganz seems very cooperative fixing these issues right now!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #47
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

The costume was supposed to be the Pharaoh outfit. Whoever uploaded the picture at the estore uploaded NEXT YEAR's costume!!

My rep said they changed the picture on the 28th.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #48

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

for me it has been two days and no call I guess they are pretty busy maybe they are only giving a hand full out that had this problem ?
Old 11-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #49

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

I filled out the form at the estore 2 days ago and was called today. I also received the headress and the outfit. They are waay cool ! A big thanks to Justin and everyone else that let us know about this.
zalok is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #50

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

I am so happy when I got home from work there was a message and a call back # from ganz estore its too late to call now but I will call them tommrow still got my fingers crossed !!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: