Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 03:40 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pharoah Costume Headdress Awarded by Ganz!

I have found, with the e-store, the best thing to do is to click on the customer service link at the top of the page. You will need to have your order number.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Yesterday, I emailed the Webkinz e-store through their website (https://www.webkinzestore.com/csform). Today, I received a call back from a very nice lady who awarded me the other headdress. I asked if she did customer service for all Webkinz problems, or just the estore. She told me she only did it for the estore. I was hoping to also get the dress pictured since the one that came with the outfit looked like a diaper!

The headress that is not kinzpostable is called the Pharaoh's Helm, the one that looks like the "feathered" headdress is called Nefertiti's Headdress.

This is what I wrote in the estore customer support email:

I am really upset that I purchased a Pharaoh Costume (code entered [insert your code here] on my Webkinz account: [insert your WW id here] ) only to find out that the costume I received was not the one shown when I purchased it. The one I purchased looked like it had a white dress and a feathered-type headdress; the one that I received when I entered the code looked like a diaper and a sphynx headdress. They are totally different. Is there any way that I can receive the item that I paid for? I sure hope so. Please contact me [insert email here]; phone number [insert phone number here]. Thank you. Sincerely, [insert your name here].

If you contact them through the regular Webkinz phone number or through the form on the main Website, you are getting a different customer service; and they may not be as willing to give you the other headdress. I would recommend that you use the customer service form/email from the estore website.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #33
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Yesterday, I emailed the Webkinz e-store through their website (https://www.webkinzestore.com/csform). Today, I received a call back from a very nice lady who awarded me the other headdress. I asked if she did customer service for all Webkinz problems, or just the estore. She told me she only did it for the estore. I was hoping to also get the dress pictured since the one that came with the outfit looked like a diaper!

The headress that is not kinzpostable is called the Pharaoh's Helm, the one that looks like the "feathered" headdress is called Nefertiti's Headdress.

I am really upset that I purchased a Pharaoh Costume (code entered [insert your code here] on my Webkinz account: [insert your WW id here] ) only to find out that the costume I received was not the one shown when I purchased it. The one I purchased looked like it had a white dress and a feathered-type headdress; the one that I received when I entered the code looked like a diaper and a sphynx headdress. They are totally different. Is there any way that I can receive the item that I paid for? I sure hope so. Please contact me [insert email here]; phone number [insert phone number here]. Thank you. Sincerely, [insert your name here].

If you contact them through the regular Webkinz phone number or through the form on the main Website, you are getting a different customer service; and they may not be as willing to give you the other headdress. I would recommend that you use the customer service form/email from the estore website.

Accurate, detailed, extremely useful information! What more could you ask for? (Except for the glitch to not have happened in the first place). I entered one code, but planned on giving the others as gifts to children at Christmas. I guess there is nothing that I can do about those. But since they probably won't have seen the original picture, then maybe it won't matter.
Thanks again for the great information. Rep to you!
Plainlyme
Old 11-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #34
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Thank you so much for your detailed information! Rep point to you!
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #35
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

It worked! I called Customer service yesterday and actually got a human. They had to transfer me to the person who does e-store stuff. I left a message on that voice mail. THEY JUST CALLED BACK!
The guy was super nice. I only needed my order number and my account name. I offered to switch the headdresses, but he insisted on adding the new one!
The weird thing was that he said the new one is Kizpostable. I wonder if that is because it was added directly OR MAYBE IF SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE WE CAN GET THIS HEADDRESS ANOTHER WAY??
Here is the pix!
Click the image to open in full size.
Areyel is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #36
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I just sent an email asking for the same! I hope it works out becasue the one shown is so much nicer than the one I got! Thanks for the help!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #37

LauraS. is an unknown quantity at this point

I had contacted customer service through the e-store and they just called me back, too. The man was extremely nice and said he was adding the original headdress to my account. I asked about the garment that went along with the Nefertiti headdress and he said that he'd be happy to add that to my account also! Woo hoo!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNefertiti.JPG (75.5 KB, 24 views)
LauraS. is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #38

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

I just got all three of mine replaced!!! I didnt get the shoes the rep said they weren't different that the dress made them look that way? She was so nice, I had e-mailed them through customer service in the Estore with my concern and my order # from my purchase and my ww ID. I was so surprised when they called, and i just loged in and i now have three dresses and 3 new head dresses and i got to keep the three that i had already bought !!! YEAH so now i have both male and female costumes and with the 3 i have i can use the shoes on one of the new outfits!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgestore costumes.JPG (75.5 KB, 23 views)
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #39
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Just got my call back from Ganz!!! - NOTE: I emailed them last night before midnight and left a voicemail message as well.

First of all, I got my headdress AND the new robe!!! Hassle-free!!

Secondly, here is what my rep told me:

#1 - The correct item we were supposed to get was the item we got. They were coded correctly! We were supposed to get the Pharaoh costume. Ganz put the wrong image up. The Neferti costume will not be available until sometime late next year.

#2 - If you purchased the item BEFORE they fixed the graphic display, you get your item hassle-free. If you purchased the item AFTER they fixed the graphic display, you might experience difficulty because it was now being advertised correctly. They fixed the display image on the 28th.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #40

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
that is great news that they are giving the correct costume !! I emailed the yestoday no responce and I sent a second email today I will keep my fingers crossed !
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: