Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pharoah Costume Headdress Awarded by Ganz!

Yes, they were rightly so bombarded w/ defrauded customers. That is right the term is FRAUD. With which the federal goverment gets involved. Because they take REAL money in a sale to a customer for a product they represent with a picture, that product must match that picture and description of product. If Ganz did not seek out to make amends for this the E-store could be immediately shut down & other areas of Ganz at risk. Bait and switch etc..

It had been knowledge of which Eqyptian costume was going to be available through the E=store and which was going to be a costume choice from the gift bag that will come with the code from a purchase of a REAL for us live persons Webkinz T-shirts. See the rumor section of this site for further images & info via posts by Teenabeena.

Now Ganzs next hurdle is they MUST fix the problems they have had the last to months with their Pet of the Months.. They are sold w/ full description that a customer is to get a special girft bag w/ bonus gifts & cash, & also if it is yoru 10th or so webkinz you get another bonus box, etc.. what has been happening it that the POTM are NOT working as they are sold to be upon purchase. Again this is FRAUD. It doesn't matter how low or high the cost of an item is, the consumer is protected by laws of the nation, these are federal laws, then many states and counties also have laws upon those.. so dependant upon what state you buy your Webkinz from the shop can be help liable via resale of a frauduent product or it goes right back to Ganz but the State then can become involved in a law suit against Ganz also like a class action process representing large amount of clients who have purchased goods from Ganz and NOT been satisfied.

BTW folks the contact info for GANZ is in their own posts & sticky files here on the site.. just look for them near the tops of the pages. Also via the original login page, goto costomer service section.
Maeffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #22
whiteswan is an unknown quantity at this point

???Hey guys do any of you know were you can get the outfits in ww? I know you can get them at the e-store, but were in ww. Last year they had outfits for you pets and for Hallwoeen(last year) But not this year. any thoughts of were I can get anoutfit.
Thanks Whiteswan:gwolf:

---------- whiteswan added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHA!? FRAUD! Not so cool!

Last edited by whiteswan; 11-04-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
whiteswan is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #23

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone tell me where to find Ganz's phone number and email? It's probably right under my nose, but I can't find it here. Thanks!
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #24
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Webbiekinz, could you please tell us the names of the two headdresses when they're in your dock? Thanks!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #25
Swim for the

Little Cupcake will become famous soon enough

Deffinetly a better change. (sorry typo)

Little Cupcake
Little Cupcake is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #26
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

i like that they get two headdress, especiallly for hte money spent, but what about the people who spent money on the POTM and wno't get their loot bag? I got a frog chair PSI and then it's all glitchy and then disappeared and Ganz won't replace it! :-( hopefully they keep up the good unselfish work now!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #27
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I called the 1866Webkinz number and got a recording of course. It stated to send an email, which I did through the contact form on the EStore Site and did not give me an option to leave a voice mail for them to contact me back. I did that today. On Sunday, I sent filled out the contact form on the Webkinz main page in regards to not getting my POTM Gifts and have not received anything from them yet regarding this issue. Don't expect a quick response from them.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #28

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I hope they give everyone the right headdress.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #29
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lilgraymouse
Can someone tell me where to find Ganz's phone number and email? It's probably right under my nose, but I can't find it here. Thanks!
Telephone Number: 1-866-Webkinz
E-mail: support@webkinz.com

---------- marloh818 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

The e-mail and phone number is under the "Somebody Help" section of the forum

Last edited by marloh818; 11-04-2008 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #30

Carlin is an unknown quantity at this point

I had not gotten my POTM bag. I followed the instructions and wrote twice to the customer service. They did send me an email with a phone number and a CUSTOMER SERVICE CODE to enter that got me into a real person. She said it would take about 15 min to rectify and the items would appear in my dock. I got a 40% coupon, a wish token, special food, and the crystal pond. (which appeared even later) I think I got a little bit of cash too.......hard to tell.

I ordered the pharaoh costume and I hope they will recify that too. I would love to keep both headdress's.
Carlin is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: