Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #31
Rachak32
Webkinz :)

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Official Odds of Trading Card Series 2!

so what?
sounds cool
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #32
pm for it
Gift Guru

WebkinzMomX2 has a spectacular aura about

Add me to the growing list of dissatisfied customers who will not be buying series 2 cards. I think it's utterly ridiculous for Ganz to make the odds so high that it'll cost the average consumer $400 to buy virtual items in a virtual world.
New figurines, new flavors/scents of gloss and spray, more trading cards...all cost real money. Where's a new theme for the W shop or curio shop that we can buy with kc? Why do we need to get school supplies to get new stationary and stickers for kinzpost?
I too, would rather take my cash and buy my kids a Wii. They'll have fun, get exercise and not having their playing time cut down by continualy glitches.

Thanks for the update, Justin. You really do come thru for us and get us the whole scoop. I can only hope that those from Ganz and WW who read our board realize how many people they are starting to alienate
Old 01-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #33

decay67 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok cool that what i needed to know

---------- decay67 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

sweet that neat

Last edited by decay67; 01-15-2008 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 11:27 AM   #34
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by boo
After spending what I consider to be a great deal of money on series 1 cards and failing to open all the prizes, I decided I wasn't going to do series 2. Then I heard how much easier and faster it was to open series 2, and I decided to give it a try when we finally get them in my area. Now I am done - no cards for me.

I'm with you on this one. I'm an adult and I'm sure glad that I don't have any little ones around these days. I have wasted enough money on the Series 1 cards and will definitely not be buying Series 2. It is absolutely ridiculous for Ganz to expect parents to buy each child 4 ( or more) boxes of trading cards just to get a virtual prize.

Webkinz World is supposed to be a fun place for all.......but Ganz is overdoing the money grubbing these days. No plain wrapping paper? If this keeps up I predict a definite fall off in participation by Webkinz players. The fun is leaving Webkinz World.
nixhome is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #35
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
Ya!!!! its funny!!! they cant fix glitches that have been going on for months and months!!! But look at them jump right on one that makes them more money!!!
TRUE that!!! I've still waiting for my actions from the Kinzville Academy (which I spent hundreds of kc on) and then they fix this glitch almost overnight! I know they're a business but come on Ganz if you don't get it together you're going to start losing business!!! Trying to turn everything into profit is going to come around and bite them in the "you know where"! Yes, you have to make money but you also have to make your customers happy - I think Ganz is missing a part of that equation!?!

Last edited by NewfieFan; 01-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #36
kcofield is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks people that have helped me but.....my virtual pack (SERIES 1) won't open.
i bought the binder and i draged the cards to it but they won't stick!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #37
webkinzrock1000

OMG thanks for the info!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #38
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Ganz says 4 boxes, hehehe, well we'll see about that, won't we? I'll believe it when I've actually done it. I just orderd my first box of series two, on which I got a super deal. After opening more than 20 boxes of series one and still not finding the last doodlez card to complete the set, you'll understand if I'm a little cynical!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #39
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the information, Justin! =]
Darby is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #40
sqweezy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I opened 11 packs so far. Needless to say I have 4 of one card in the first virtual set that you need 80. (I think I have 38/80 in that one..no other sets have been completed.) I am not seeing any better odds..and I honestly liked the prizes from set 1 better. So far I have parts to a wizzard coustume and have won various foods and furniture...all of the furniture which is available in the w-shop. I would rather have gotten cash or hard to get items..b/c none of the furniture I got goes with the rooms I have at the moment. I really think if I buy any more, it will be the series 1 while they are still available.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: