Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #21
Gift Guru
jasminlana will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Official Odds of Trading Card Series 2!

I say save the money and iif you have $400-$500 to spend, rather than buy trading cards for virtual trading cards and prizes, buy something real and tangible, you could buy some real garden fiurniture,i.e., a patio set for $400 or better yet, my kids would rather have a WII. Sorry Ganz, we're not getting suckered into the trading cards.

If we don't buy, one of 3 things could happen.

1 retailers would have to drop the price due to lack of sales just to get rid of them

2 Ganz may make the odds better of winining the prizes after reading the forums

3 nothing may result but you'd still have $400 in your pocket to buy something real and tangible.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
kcofield is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you open the virtual pack of trading cards? (SERIES 1) Can someone please help me?
Old 01-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jasminlana
I say save the money and iif you have $400-$500 to spend, rather than buy trading cards for virtual trading cards and prizes, buy something real and tangible, you could buy some real garden fiurniture,i.e., a patio set for $400 or better yet, my kids would rather have a WII. Sorry Ganz, we're not getting suckered into the trading cards.

1 retailers would have to drop the price due to lack of sales just to get rid of them

3 nothing may result but you'd still have $400 in your pocket to buy something real and tangible.
im with you!!!! Im not big on the prizes.. and im not spending that much money to get the prizes.. didnt do it the first time not doing it the 2nd time.. If it was 50 or 60 packs.. Id consider it..but not 4 boxes!!!

---------- Redwings08 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kcofield
How do you open the virtual pack of trading cards? (SERIES 1) Can someone please help me?
buy a binder in the W shop.. then open the packs in your room where the binder is..the packs will show up in the binder!!!

Last edited by Redwings08; 01-14-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #24
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

It's sad...the odds were too good...so they reduced them. I was considering buying more this time, BECAUSE the odds were better...they are losing real money, and the virtual items cost them nothing. Really disappointing...
Old 01-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jasminlana

I think this sounds very sensible--all of it.

(Also, I'm sure retailers will be dropping prices of Series Two trading cards in the future. Series One dropped very quickly in my area--probably about two-three months after it was released.)
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

WE are still bordering on purchasing the second set as well...I have 2 children and 8-10 boxes of cards is a lot!! Thanks for the straight talk with Ganz...you never let us down!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #27
NYactress

WOW! thats ah-mazing!!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #28
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Awsome! Maybe I will actully complete it and get the Grand Prize!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #29
boo
boo is an unknown quantity at this point

After spending what I consider to be a great deal of money on series 1 cards and failing to open all the prizes, I decided I wasn't going to do series 2. Then I heard how much easier and faster it was to open series 2, and I decided to give it a try when we finally get them in my area. Now I am done - no cards for me.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #30
theblueeyz
Gifted
theblueeyz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by boo
Now I am done - no cards for me.
Same here. We bought 10+ boxes of series 1 and didn't complete all the sets. We might buy a few packs to get a few of the virtual items, but we're not going to attempt to complete any of the sets.

We'll probably just try to trade for anything we really want.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: