Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #21
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: October Webkinz Virtual Images & Whimsy Dragon Expected to Return

I want the Clownfish. Its soooo cute!!!!
Panda Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
robert555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: October Webkinz Virtual Images & Whimsy Dragon Expected to Return

Does anyone know if the Whimsy Dragon coming out is the pink one? I had heard that it was going to be a different color.
robert555 is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys,

I absolutely had to have the Little Pink Pooch so I went online to preorder... I ended up preordering the Love Monkey and the Floppy Pig... These things are soooo addicting!

GL to you with your new family members!

Cheekeemonki
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #24
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I like all of the li'l kinz birds.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #25

Babyblue403 is an unknown quantity at this point

They are all so cute. I want to put the Pink & White Dog with my Pink & White Cat. I am going to put my Eagle with the Buffalo. And Yeah.......... I really want to get another Whimsy Dragon. Because it is so cute.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #26

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: October Webkinz Virtual Images & Whimsy Dragon Expected to Return

the blue triggerfish looks......almost.....beautiful :-) I think the underwater animals are a great addition - just hope there will be more underwater room items added in the future!

catsewe2 aka Anne
Old 08-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #27
steph800
Gifted

steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

aw! the pink and white dog is adorable
steph800 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #28
Leanalynn is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Thrilled that the dragon is coming back! In a house of boys, I need all the PINK webkinz I can get my hands on.. cause they leave them alone! LOL
Leanalynn is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #29

autumn1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant beileve the whimsy dragon is coming back!! My mom said i could get one but by the time we got to the store they were gone! Now i can get one for me and one for a friend!
Im 'burnin up' for joe jonas!!!!
autumn1991 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #30
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
And, for those of you who have been looking all over for a Whimsy Dragon, we have fantastic news. Although the Whimsy Dragon was never retired, it has been quite a while since retailers could order new stock. As of today, the Whimsy Dragon is back on the Webkinz Dealer Order Form. At this point we don't have an exact release date, but we are hoping it will be soon.

Thank you to our friends at http://www.ameriwade.com for this information.

Your friends at Ameriwade just got some of MY business! There was another website that I called and left a message about the Whimsy Dragons but they never bothered to call back so I thank you for posting the link to their shop since it has allowed me to get a Webbie my family really wanted at a decent price! Truly, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
my revolving in post Kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: