Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #41
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: No Winner in WW Scavenger Hunt

I had to give myself a day or two to "cool down" before posting lol, I was like really ummm mad? hehe when I seen NOBOBY wins!

There were sooooo many people that spent so much time trying to figure this out, so many brilliant ideas, etc. I agree with whomever said people should have got something. I mean hey why not send the 5 people that was the closest a little kinzpost letter congradulating them for being close, I mean its a letter it doesn't cost money! Then I think things like well maybe with all the problems they had recently (over the last couple months) maybe something happened with their system, they had a system crash or something of that nature and lost all the entries... that kinda helped ease the pain of not knowing lol... well hopefully they will do another, because I will be right there trying to figure that one out too!

---------- webkinzmomma added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oh I wanted to add to those of you wondering what hunt or what the prizes were here is your answer

1. What hunt?
There was a Scavenger hunt in Jan ('08. It lasted for a week and we had to search WW for clues and stuff to see who took Arte's curios, where they put the curio and what arte needs to get the curio back.

2. What was the prize?
Whomever guessed all three correctly (who took it, where they put it, and what Arte needs to get it back) they would get a copy of each of the missing curios as their prize.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 05-04-2008 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #42
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This was my answer

Missing Curios
Screwy Lamp (Moon lamp reference, both Lunar logbotz, (lug = screw) and clue to make some space)
Dream-o-meter bed (Racking your brains = restless mind)
Knight of the Round Armor (Newzflash first letters)
Golden Hippo Fridge (all of the course Chef Gazpacho was working on for a party, Flaneur Vasserfreezen, Icy Frosty)

Amethyst Geode (Backward newsflash McWoof in front of Barking Mad Mine))
Crown of Wonder (Mamma mia clue, not a cookie cutter)

Locations of Missing Curios
Outer space (Screwy lamp)
Party House in Home Before Dark Game (Golden Hippo Fridge) (Cross your ‘T’s)
Barking Mad Mine (Crown of Wonder)
Fluffington's Vault (Knight of the round Armor) found so no need for items to find it.
CharmForest (Geode)
Pumpkin Patch (Dream-o-meter bed)

Thief/Thieves
Lunar Lugbotz miners (they need light to see what they are doing in space)

Chef Gazpacho (you need a fridge to keep the food that you are furiously making for a party)
Bats (keepers of the gems, they just want them back)
Marshmallow (noted for borrowing and replacing items, his fur is found in Arte’s shop next to the crate the armor was in)

Fairy Nafaria (she is running out of purple)
Crows (It’s a bed…like a garden bed…they need to rest, too)

Normally Found
Outer space

The Secret Chef show or Momma’s kitchen
Barking Mad Mine

Webkinz world
CharmForest in the RAINBOW forest
Pumpkin Patch Protector

Items Needed
Hot air balloon

Ruby Slippers
Water (to chase away the crows)

First Arte goes to the moon with the hot air balloon, he gets the screwy lamp back and then He goes back home, he takes the screwy Lamp with him to the mine, scares the bats and gets the crown of wonder, then he proceeds to the party house, crossing the ‘T’s, wearing the crown of wonder and the ruby slippers. He picks up the Hippo Fridge, scolds The Chef for borrowing without asking, Chef Gazpacho looks at the Crown and his Mama exclaims, ‘That is NOT a cookie cutter!’ Arte smiles and he leaves. Now he goes to the pumpkin patch in the hot air balloon, squirts the crows and retrieve the dream-o-meter bed. He goes back to the charm forest over the rainbows and finds the locked place where Nafaria keeps her treasures and gets the Amethyst geode back. Then he clicks his heels three times…there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home. He is home with his curios. That is when Fluffington bursts through the door with Marshmallow right behind him! Marshmallow has put the Guard Knight of the round armor in the vault because he is afraid of the knight/dark!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #43
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Dixicup, that is awesome!! I love your answer!!!!
I love how you made a story with it, I didn't do that lol, but very very nice!

but... (i know there's always gotta be a but, lol) Amethyst Geode and the Crown of Wonder aren't curios, so they couldn't be part of Arte's missing curios.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #44
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Dixicup, that is awesome!! I love your answer!!!!
I love how you made a story with it, I didn't do that lol, but very very nice!

but... (i know there's always gotta be a but, lol) Amethyst Geode and the Crown of Wonder aren't curios, so they couldn't be part of Arte's missing curios.
The VERY first clue, spelled backward was AMETHYST GEODE. That was in the Newzclip with McWoof. Go backward from the word Talks, take the first letter of each word, it spells THE AMETHYST GEODE.
Talks
He
Everyone
Amaze
May
Expert
Turned
Hero
Young
Savvy
This
Giveaways
Enjoys
Obviously
Detective
Every

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #45
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

I missed the whole thing that was the week y mom didn't let me use the computer.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 05-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #46
Gift Guru

I think that clue was pointing us to the gem mines, the amethyst geode is just a gem/crystal, which is where I think one of the curios had gone missing to.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #47
IkevyI
Webkinz :)

Werrigetti is on a distinguished road

Thank you Justin & Dixiecup for the information.
Thank you for everything you do here
Justin I am glad that you work hard here on WI and I just wanted you to know that I greatly appreciate it
Thank you so much.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #48
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

yea, I am curious also if they know that older people couldn't even figure this out!!

And this site is for the younger generation!! How were they suppose to guess that???
Chantili is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: