Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #11
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Finds New Woodland Tiara

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
Congrats on winning the prize already! What level did you get it on?
thanks for the congrats! i have 40 figures entered, & I'm on lev 20.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
harfia has a spectacular aura about

Wow! That is awesome. Congrats on being the first to win the Tiara. I do love it. Think I iwll have to go get more figures.
harfia is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
thanks for the congrats! i have 40 figures entered, & I'm on lev 20.
I think mine only goes to level 9...I am on level 7...wonder if I will be able to get it?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: New Woodland Tiara Added & Charm Tiara Glitch Fixed

Just when I got the charm forest tiara, I have to be on the lookout for this! LOL! Congrats!

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #15
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I think mine only goes to level 9...I am on level 7...wonder if I will be able to get it?
Ok, so it's my mistake! LOL Maybe its 20 figures, w/ the 9th lev? I have the max figures to be at the last lev, no extras. Thanks!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #16

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Woodland Tiara Added & Charm Tiara Glitch Fixed

congratz momwhoplays!!! and for the fairy forest tiara even if you have already received one you can get another . i already had one on two of my accounts but was awarded another one on each when the glitch was fixed!!!
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

OOH this is great news! I nearly fell off my chair! I cant get on WW at work so but I can get on at work shhhhh LOL

so at 4pm I saw the news that the Tiara was being awarded now! I could not wait to get home. I had found my 40th charm last week and did not get the Tiara. Ganz did tell me that they were working on it and that I would get it when it's fixed. (gave us no time span either!)
OMG! Today!! whoohooo!!!

I looooooove the new Tiara!! That is the one I want next LOL!!

Here's my pet Snowball she she sooo pretty now
Click the image to open in full size.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #18
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congrats, cool crown!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #19
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO Much FIA! I have waited too long for my puppy to get her new tiara. She loves it and looks Fabulous! I never would have known about this if you didn't post it here!!! WOO HOO!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #20
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Congrats! momwhoplays that's such an awesome tiara
bigduck is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: