Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #21
Gifted

Branstone is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Wish Factory in Webkinz World!

One of my tokens caused the "suspicious activity" bug as well. Just an fyi for anyone who hasn't put their token(s) in yet.

---------- Branstone added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Note: I just re-logged into my account, and my wish token is now showing up as if I had put it into the machine properly. Very interesting. ???

Last edited by Branstone; 03-06-2008 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #22
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KPam
i had problems with my wish token too. I deposited it and it said, "We've detected suspicious activity, you're account will be monitored" and it didn't give me the wish coin....should i contact ganz or will they figure this out? If I contact them, what is the best way?
I had the same problem and got the same message. However, after logging out and back in I noticed I now have a credit of 1 wish token. Have you tried logging out and back in?

Along that line (logging out and in) is anyone else having problems logging in? I just get a white screen now.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #23
Matilda74
Webkinz :)

MAT74 is an unknown quantity at this point

WATCH OUT!!!
I just put in my wish token and an alert came up saying something about suspicious activity and that my account was going to be investigated. I don't know whats going on and I got no credit for my token. I hope they fix everything soon!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #24
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

My son is also one that got the "suspicious" alrert. I called the WW help number and left my number, as soon as I get a call back, I'll come back and post and let you all know wht they said and did.

He also didn't get credit for his coin... they've once again got a glitch... just like when people had so much trouble adopting a pet of the month and getting their POTM item. Only this time they make you feel like you've done something wrong!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #25
kader99
Lil Kinz
kader99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also got the "suspicious" alert and no credit for my token I logged out and when I logged back in I had credit for one token.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #26
huskyfan2008

meatball is on a distinguished road

Are the only ways to get wish tokens is from pet gift boxes and from the Wheel of Wishes? Because I would die for one of those Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #27
Matilda74

MAT74 is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted earlier about geting the suspicious activity message and losing my wish token when I deposited it. But I just logged in and my token was credited at the wish station!!! PHEWW!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #28
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

Cute! I love her outfit LOL.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #29
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

i hope u can get them during your pets b-day, cause 10 is a lot to save, when u can't really get them easily
Old 03-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #30
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by eman711
i hope u can get them during your pets b-day, cause 10 is a lot to save, when u can't really get them easily
I agree, that'd be cool! It'd be nice to get something besides a piece of birthday cake... a wish token would be an ideal gift to go with it!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: