Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #81
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

I only have one computer and if I open up more than 1 account the snowflakes seem to disappear. I have sat and watched one account for over an hour and got nothing. I had 2 accounts open and one would started out 6 minutes and then went to IDK.....

It must be rug day. I finally got ONE.... on one of my accounts. This does get boring after awhile.
marileemed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
this is not fun nor is it fair that some get lots of stuff and most get nothing.

Does it have to do with where we live like most of the things they do now ? I live in south east US, & use IE7

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

if you get them every 6 min where about do you live ?
Please, no addresses - just state/time zone and if you are using IE or firefox? thanks for the help trying to narrow down the problem for Ganz since they can't seem to.
I live in Illinois and have been doing my own little experiment. I have watched my computer screen with 4 windows open for two seperate sessions and have major differences in all 4 accounts. Here are the times I have been getting:

Logged in at 2pm KT and logged out at 3:30pm KT and the results were:

acct 1 - 2:29 (first flake) and 2:47 (last flake) NOTHING else for the entire 1 1/2 hrs.

acct 2 - 2:22, 2:34, 2:40, 2:46, 3:04

acct 3 - 2:22 (could NOT click on flake), 2:38, 2:57

acct 4 - 2:41 (first flake!!), 2:59, 3:05

So between 3:05 and 3:30, no accounts had any flakes show up.

Session 2 logged in at 4:34pm KT and logged out at 7:00pm KT and the results were:

acct 1 - 4:53, 5:05, 5:11, 5:23, 5:29, NOTHING until 6:19, 6:31, 6:37, 6:49 and 7:01

acct 2 - 4:59, 5:17, 5:55, 6:30, 6:42, 7:00

acct 3 - 5:10, 6:34 only TWO flakes in 2 1/2 hours (my son was NOT happy)

acct 4 - 4:46, 5:04, 5:10, 5:22, 5:34, 5:46, 5:58, 6:18, 6:24, 6:29, 6:48, 6:54 the nothing for 36 minutes

So, as you can see it is totally random. I was using IE for all windows and was pretty much doing the same things in each account. I moved from room to room, stared at the employment office for a while, read every letter on the news page and so on. If I did something on one account, I did it on all. I tried to keep everything equal.

So I guess some people are just luckier than others. I am really surprised that Ganz hasn't made it more fair. It's difficult to explain these discrepancies to my 11, 9 and 5 year olds, who are upset if someone gets more flakes than the other. You're right - IT's NOT FAIR to some.

Oh well - at least we're getting them at all. :cmunk:
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #83
cjgrice is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

Good Evening everyone,
I was checking on the timing of the snowflakes also. I counted about 16 min. a part.
I have won 2 snowflake rugs, Cookie, Wall hanging, and a Sweater from this morning till now. Just wanting to let everyone know. The time I was checking was between 7:00 and 8:00
Best to all and Good Luck..

I just adopted my HedgeHog and Trigger Fish See you in Webkinz World
232rosebud
cjgrice is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #84

lawstudent is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen any snowflakes. Do they appear while you are in your pet's room, or can you be playing a game?
lawstudent is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #85
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

no flakes

sigh

im just bout to give up

ive logged out
one more try lol

---------- xlifetime added 15 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

ok no flakes still
off to bed
maybe tomorrow will b more snowwyyy

Last edited by xlifetime; 01-13-2009 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #86

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

Finally........
I have snowflakes in a VERY random pattern. I was logged on all day today and Nada!!
Finally over an hour ago I stared getting flakes ( at random 6 min, 11 min, 4 min, 23 min 8min).
I went to my original webkinz room and moved items....then a snowflake appeared. I have done everything, loaded softwear, changed browsers....
With Fallfest I was logged on late at night KT and they were going by every three min.
I really hope they have fixed the error, it was very disheartinging and nerveracking.

I hope everyone else who has been put out by this gets tons of snowflakes and the prizes they want.
kristew95062 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 01:01 AM   #87

sack555 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you are iin the Clubhouse Trading Room will the snowflakes come to the front of the scrren while you are trading or would they go behind the trading screen? Anyone caught any in the trading room while Trading?? Haven't tried for too scared to miss a snowflake!
sack555 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 01:11 AM   #88
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by sack555
When you are iin the Clubhouse Trading Room will the snowflakes come to the front of the scrren while you are trading or would they go behind the trading screen? Anyone caught any in the trading room while Trading?? Haven't tried for too scared to miss a snowflake!
i would love to know the answer to this one!
Anyone know?
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 02:10 AM   #89
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

yes, you see and can click on flakes in the trading room and while you are trading. It is possible to miss a flake while you are loading though.

---------- Rinny added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I find that I get 2 flakes either 6 or 11 minutes apart right after I log in. Sometimes, the 11 minutes continues for one or two more flakes but sometimes the next flakes takes well over 20 minutes. I've started to log out and relog as soon as flakes take longer than 15 minutes.

I can catch flakes while in the Curio shop, while trading, in a room (even while playing air hockey). Can you catch a flake in the newspaper or front page? I don't think it works in the arcade. I saw someone mention that you can catch flakes anywhere you can see you dock - does anyone know anything different?

Last edited by Rinny; 01-14-2009 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rinny is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #90
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I've gotten quite a few snowflakes this morning since 6:30 AM, but no rugs!

I want rugs! I want rugs!!! My Christmas rooms will now, never be complete without those rugs!

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: