Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

I have clicked on six snowflakes today and not one of them paused, but just floated off the screen. Help!
muffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #72
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by raindrop48184
Hi I am new the this forum! My name is Gloria! I have gotten two of the rugs and when I put them in my room I was not sure where I was going to put them, when I clicked on them to move them they disappeared. Well I every get them back orTrye they gone forever?
Try logging out and in and clearn your cache. Some times things didappear, but will come back after preforming these tasks.
Good luck
Welcome to our site.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #73
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Well, I am one of the disappointed and unlucky ones!! I have been on Webkinz for hours yesterday and today and have not seen a SINGLE SNOWFLAKE!! Not even one! I've tried to stay in areas where I can still see my dock. What a bummer again from Webkinz. Can't they be consistent? Why do some people get lots of them and others get nothing?
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #74
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I am getting snowflakes about every 15 to 20 minutes. In my room and garden.
Some I have clicked on with no results. I did get a rug today. I am a happy camper.
My grandson has gotten gifts while doing checker and go fish.
Well have to go. Homework tonight. (sigh)
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #75
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have total of 5 windows open on several computers. 2 of them get snowflakes every 6 minutes. (Suprisingle pretty acurrate, too.) and others are really random. I am loving the new gifts for this year! I love the rugs and the new wool scarves. Yay!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #76
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
I have total of 5 windows open on several computers. 2 of them get snowflakes every 6 minutes. (Suprisingle pretty acurrate, too.) and others are really random. I am loving the new gifts for this year! I love the rugs and the new wool scarves. Yay!
I have had similar results. I had three accounts open. One got flakes every six minutes, the other two got them about every eleven minutes. On all three, after two or three flakes, the time seemed to be much longer before more flakes came along. When I signed in later to try again, the same account that got them at six minutes got them at six again this time.
Gr8stmom is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #77
jla3523
Webkinz :)

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I have gotten 4 in the past hour at 11 minute intervals. Earlier today I got the rug - which is GREAT!!
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #78

bonairgirl is on a distinguished road

nothing in 1 1/2 hours.
bonairgirl is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #79

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I have been on since around 11am Est and i have seen5 but ony got 2 gifts . there is not particular time that I see. the 11 min is wrong & so is the 6 min. at least by my computers time. I did get one while hunting for gems. but if your playing a game WW freezes up.

this is not fun nor is it fair that some get lots of stuff and most get nothing.

Does it have to do with where we live like most of the things they do now ? I live in south east US, & use IE7

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

if you get them every 6 min where about do you live ?
Please, no addresses - just state/time zone and if you are using IE or firefox? thanks for the help trying to narrow down the problem for Ganz since they can't seem to.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #80

1232134 is an unknown quantity at this point

none yet for me
1232134 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: