Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 02:42 AM   #51
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

I'm trying Firefox and Asian {since it's the start of their weekly dailies, but so far absolutely nothing. 20 more minutes 'til the hour then I have to go to bed. Ah, well; I should expect this from that site, by now!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 02:47 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I was getting them quite regularly, was answering questions at Quizzys. I just go there right away so the clock is the same. So far, 49 snowflakes!
Old 01-13-2009, 02:49 AM   #53
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

I have a few of the in-room games, but there are only so many rounds of Farming Frenzy that you can play without going stark raving mad. This afternoon, when I got home from work, I even began watering my garden (which I haven't done in months) just to have something to do.

I did get some snowflakes today and was lucky to have gotten the rug (among other food and clothing items), but I would really like the icicle tree. But I was out for an hour tonight doing my gardening, sending my pets to KA, etc., and didn't get a single snowflake....

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 AM   #54
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

I am VERY disappointed in Winterfest this year, it's my first one and it stinks. My snowflakes are on a 2-3 HOUR cycle and all I've gotten in 2 days is food. Prolly about 7 snowflakes in 2 days, this isn't right
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 03:17 AM   #55
cysworld is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2webkinz
Question: has anyone got the rug, put it in their room, and now can't move it? I was vey glad to get mine, and placed it somewhere just to hold onto it but now I can't move it, which makes me wonder if it's a carpet instead of a rug and therefore not movable?
This morning I clicked on two snowflakes and got two rugs, but after logging off and then logging back on a while later, both of my rugs were gone from my dock! I never even got to put them in a room. How disappointing is that?!?
cysworld is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 07:07 AM   #56
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

OK - someone mentioned a puzzle. Is that a W-sop item?
a1texan is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #57

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Yes, the puzzle is a W-Shop item. You can put several pictures together, and it has three levels. I've been playing DogBeard's Bathtub Battles--that seems to work for me.

By the way, I've found that if you haven't seen a snowflake in more than 12 minutes or so, it pays to just log out and back in--that has worked for me on a couple of occasions.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Phoebe's Mom; 01-13-2009 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Addition
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #58
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom

By the way, I've found that if you haven't seen a snowflake in more than 12 minutes or so, it pays to just log out and back in--that has worked for me on a couple of occasions.

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for the tip about signing out when things seem stagnant!! I also found that helpful yesterday when I hadn't seen anything for a while.

I was getting them fairly regularly yesterday and this morning but I know I am missing a ton because I am multi-tasking with several things ....... including homeschooling the kids! I have caught 38 snowflakes so far - not bad!!
The kids have fun on breaks watching for them too! Plus Quizzy's is so educational that today I will have one of my kids answering some questions in different subjects ................ that's the nice thing about homeschool AND
!!!!!

Good luck to everyone and have a Happy Winterfest

We need Floral Fox, Minty Reindeer and Bubblegumasaurus Sprites!! ???
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #59
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I got the rug, a peppermint snowflake, 2 jakets, and egg nog. So far, I'm pretty happy with what I got. I love the rug and the jackets. They're so cute!

---------- lollipop8927 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Thanks for the tip about signing out when things seem stagnant!! I also found that helpful yesterday when I hadn't seen anything for a while.

I was getting them fairly regularly yesterday and this morning but I know I am missing a ton because I am multi-tasking with several things ....... including homeschooling the kids! I have caught 38 snowflakes so far - not bad!!
The kids have fun on breaks watching for them too! Plus Quizzy's is so educational that today I will have one of my kids answering some questions in different subjects ................ that's the nice thing about homeschool AND !!!!!

Good luck to everyone and have a Happy Winterfest
I think i've missed a few also... doing laundry..

---------- lollipop8927 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tygeroo
Big Question...can you get them while playing games? When I sit in my yard I get them every 6 to 11 minutes, not the same I've been watching. However, if I get bored and go play a game, nothing shows up on several different games. Can you only get them if you are in your house? This also makes me wonder if some people are missing them because they are logged in, but playing games.
Maybe you can see them on some games and not others? I don't want to just sit in a room for hours for a candy or Egg Nog...the rug maybe?
So, are you seeing them during games?
I have gotten a snowflake in pizza parlor [the game], and also I have found them in my room, the clubhouse, the arcade [but not while playing games, except for pizza], and the newspaper. I think you can get them at quizzy's, also.

Last edited by lollipop8927; 01-13-2009 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #60
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the update on the timing. I am hoping to catch at least two of each items. Best of luck you all as well.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: