Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

O.K. we tried an experiment and depending which ISP you use the timing is different. Internet Explorer is the 11/12 minute timing and firefox is 6 minute timing. however after 2 flakes It doesnot matter what your on because it will basically just stop. my account I have none since PM Est & my mom gets hers on the 6 min Asian account & my sister just got 1 peppermint snowflake thats it now.

---------- a3doglife added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
I have four in my large room. I did have trouble moving them around. So I just tried them where I wanted them, if it didn't land the right way I just removed it from the room and started placing it back in again.

cozmic
my Friend got one rug but when I looked at it in her room all the items that were on it, are under it or gone now. I would not be surprised if they take them away.

Last edited by a3doglife; 01-12-2009 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #42

tygeroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

Big Question...can you get them while playing games? When I sit in my yard I get them every 6 to 11 minutes, not the same I've been watching. However, if I get bored and go play a game, nothing shows up on several different games. Can you only get them if you are in your house? This also makes me wonder if some people are missing them because they are logged in, but playing games.
Maybe you can see them on some games and not others? I don't want to just sit in a room for hours for a candy or Egg Nog...the rug maybe?
So, are you seeing them during games?
Old 01-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I almost gave up since 5:30 am this morning, Pacific Time! There was no 6 - 11 intervals and the servers were slow...I stayed with until 2PM. Very disappointing.....I'm out in my Backyard or Room most of the time. I missed 5 snowflakes in half a day...I really tried to capture and click on them,
but they were too quick for me!!! So, at least, I got a rug, the food items, and blue knit torques and 3 Parkas. I have not received that cute, new jacket with the wrap (a good friend of mine sent me one, out of the greatness of her huge heart! **). Hey, we have 5 more days to keep trying, right? I hope they speed up the process at some point.

I wonder if Ganz is "playing with us" at times ??????
sindarin is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 12:20 AM   #44

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2webkinz
Question: has anyone got the rug, put it in their room, and now can't move it? I was vey glad to get mine, and placed it somewhere just to hold onto it but now I can't move it, which makes me wonder if it's a carpet instead of a rug and therefore not movable?
That's scary. Keep us posted please.

---------- Addykinz added 14 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

[quote=a3doglife;12484005]O.K. we tried an experiment and depending which ISP you use the timing is different. Internet Explorer is the 11/12 minute timing and firefox is 6 minute timing. however after 2 flakes It doesnot matter what your on because it will basically just stop. my account I have none since PM Est & my mom gets hers on the 6 min Asian account & my sister just got 1 peppermint snowflake thats it now.

Mine stopped after two flakes, too, both this morning & this evening (couldn't get on, as usual, in the afternoon). I didn't count the time lapse this morning but tonight it was 8 minutes between snowflakes & then zilch. So far we have 1 thing of chestnuts, 1 egg nog & 2 peppermint flakes...whoopee! I get so mad at myself for being an optimist & so gullible. I was debating starting a new account with another time zone than North American but after reading so many posts & our usual experiences with , I don't think it's worth the time anymore. Oh, well. Good Luck to you & everyone else.
Addykinz & a lot of pets

Last edited by Addykinz; 01-13-2009 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 01:03 AM   #45
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

ugg no flakes

so sad
same as fall fest

ugggg

---------- xlifetime added 18 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

ugg still no flakes im off to bed

Last edited by xlifetime; 01-13-2009 at 01:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #46

sack555 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you think you've got a pattern it changes... I have been on almost all day and tried to chart it, been fairly lucky for a while and then nothing... so far I've got one cookie, 3 eggnogs, 2 chestnuts, 4 hot chocolates, 2 snowflakes, 3 parkas, 3 wool jackets, one tree, and a rug.
I only wrote down the minutes not the hours so my cycle was... 18, 24, 30, 36, 16, 22, 28, 34, 40, 08, 21, 32 and then I had to cook dinner. There was times I know I missed flakes, for I did have to stop and eat, tend to the baby and pick up my son from school. Ohhh, just got another hot chocolate.... but have been waiting over a half hour for that one. Good Luck to everyone...hope to see more people get some prizes too! Try just sitting in your room, seems to work best I find and once a flake falls, set your timer for 5 minutes and wait if another one does fall you are good for at a couple more on the 6 minute schedule but when that stops you'll be waiting awhile for the next one.
sack555 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #47

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
In order to get snowflakes, you must be able to see your dock. As you noticed, if you are working on your garden, or redecorating in one room, you will get flakes at irregular intervals of multiples of 6 or 11 minutes. You can play the games sold in the W-Shop to pass the time, checkers or Bathtub Battles are good. Stay in one room. If you go and answer Quizzy's questions, you may get a flake but your clock will reset back, and the program will think that you have already had your flakes, so that you won't get more. You won't get any in the Arcade or Tournaments, or on your daily activities.
i must be lucky because i do get them sometimes while doing my daily act.
also buying a jigsaw puzzle and taking it to your room is very helpful, usually while working it you get quite a bit of those snowflakes passing buy! good luck to all and thanks for the info!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #48
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you catch flakes while in the arcade?
a1texan is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #49
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by a1texan
Can you catch flakes while in the arcade?
No, you need to be able to see your dock & you can not see your dock if you are playing a game in the arcade.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:24 AM   #50
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Opps , never mind that question. I hadn't read all of your helpful post yet. Will try waiting with a game - didn't know puzzles were available. Also, my daughter got a flake while her webbie was playing in the tub!
a1texan is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: