Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #31
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

I was talking to my sister on the telephone, and we were both on our Webkinz accounts: I got snowflakes at 5:50 (a snow bear cookie), at 5:57 (eggnog), and at 6:04 (the Winter Scene picture), but she got no flakes at all during that period and finally got disgusted and went to make her supper. I got two more at twenty-minute intervals, at 6:24 (the winterfest parka) and at 6:45 (another snow bear cookie). So, Ganz must be having problems with their servers again... I did get the rug this morning, though, while I was doing my dailies--it's beautiful! So keep trying!

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It is a complete Ganz rip off. I guess if 1 flake goes by then they get away with the false ad. I have been on since lunch time and got 2 egg nogs. what a waste of time and effort. that must be the reason for webkinz jr. they littler kids won't complain when they get ripped off. what values Ganz is teaching. "come in and let us rip you off" should be the slogan. I am mad after all the missed events due to their issues, please wait, 4min interval to 12 min interval then you get nothing when you click on the flake. Wahoo ! what a total and utter disappointment for all us kids. ChA
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #33

Mom2webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Question: has anyone got the rug, put it in their room, and now can't move it? I was vey glad to get mine, and placed it somewhere just to hold onto it but now I can't move it, which makes me wonder if it's a carpet instead of a rug and therefore not movable?
Mom2webkinz is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #34

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Big Question...can you get them while playing games? When I sit in my yard I get them every 6 to 11 minutes, not the same I've been watching. However, if I get bored and go play a game, nothing shows up on several different games. Can you only get them if you are in your house? This also makes me wonder if some people are missing them because they are logged in, but playing games.
Maybe you can see them on some games and not others? I don't want to just sit in a room for hours for a candy or Egg Nog...the rug maybe?
So, are you seeing them during games?
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #35

Here is a pic of the rug...the monkey is a lil Kinz if that helps you judge the size.
Attached Images
File Type: bmprug.bmp (66.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #36

I was in the clubhouse or my room when I got my snowflakes.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #37
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2webkinz
Question: has anyone got the rug, put it in their room, and now can't move it? I was vey glad to get mine, and placed it somewhere just to hold onto it but now I can't move it, which makes me wonder if it's a carpet instead of a rug and therefore not movable?
I have four in my large room. I did have trouble moving them around. So I just tried them where I wanted them, if it didn't land the right way I just removed it from the room and started placing it back in again.

cozmic
Attached Images
File Type: jpgrug3.JPG (51.0 KB, 8 views)
cozmic is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #38
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
Big Question...can you get them while playing games? When I sit in my yard I get them every 6 to 11 minutes, not the same I've been watching. However, if I get bored and go play a game, nothing shows up on several different games. Can you only get them if you are in your house? This also makes me wonder if some people are missing them because they are logged in, but playing games.
Maybe you can see them on some games and not others? I don't want to just sit in a room for hours for a candy or Egg Nog...the rug maybe?
Others have stated that you can only get them while your dock is showing, so they only appear during certain games such as at Quizzy's. However, Quizzy's can also mess up your clock, which can affect whether or not you see snowflakes, so it seems that your best bet is to sit in your house and wait.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #39
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
In order to get snowflakes, you must be able to see your dock. As you noticed, if you are working on your garden, or redecorating in one room, you will get flakes at irregular intervals of multiples of 6 or 11 minutes. You can play the games sold in the W-Shop to pass the time, checkers or Bathtub Battles are good. Stay in one room. If you go and answer Quizzy's questions, you may get a flake but your clock will reset back, and the program will think that you have already had your flakes, so that you won't get more. You won't get any in the Arcade or Tournaments, or on your daily activities.

Last edited by Webberlily; 01-12-2009 at 10:51 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #40

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Great, thanks everyone that helps. I didn't even think of playing the games in a room, geez.
I love those huge rugs. Off to try some more, but now know for sure not to go to the Arcade.
Thanks.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: