Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #111
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

View Post Originally Posted by colleenk
My questions are: does anyone know any other places like the W-shop where it's impossible to catch a snowflake ? And has anyone caught a snowflake while playing a game ?

Thanks.
I have caught some while doing a job, of all things!! I just click it then continue with my job as long as I still have time
I have gotten them everywhere that I can view my dock, as someone mentioned earlier.
I can't get them in the Tournament Area, W-Shop, or while playing a game. I have also caught some in the Code & Curio Shop, Wish Factory, Newspaper, Today's Activity page, the home page od the Kinzville Academy AND the Webkinz Stadium.

I often just leave my screen in an area and do other things in minimized windows around the main screen page (I leave my dock covered and the ad's on the right side). You have to make sure that whatever window you are doing something in, you can still see when the snowflake goes by. Sometimes I put them side by side, which is easiest to see the flakes but not necessarily easiest to work in another window .... lol

Hope this helps
peace1430 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 01:19 AM   #112
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Well it's nearly impossible to catch a flake while playing battleship (or whatever it's call in WW, lol) which is my new favorite game... so I'm stuck in my room playing connect 4 or pool, lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #113
jvg1948
jvangalder is an unknown quantity at this point

dear insiders:

i just won a potted icicle tree - here's the photo attached. i've also won chestnuts, winter picture, hot chocolate & eggnog - oh also won a wool jacket and another type of jacket along with a winter hat.

i won it when i was in quizzy's corner - i was doing last year's calender questions.

sometimes, no flakes for an hour othertimes every 11 minutes.

thanks for your site.
Attached Images
File Type: gificedplant.gif (155.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #114
jvg1948
jvangalder is an unknown quantity at this point

dear insiders,

you may be able to see it better on this shot attached - i also have the two jackets:
Attached Images
File Type: giftree.gif (8.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: gifwjacket.gif (3.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #115
Gifted

KeraLovesWebkinz<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool :] :]
Old 01-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #116

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by a1texan
I've seen people mention catching flakes in their garden - has anyone caught while actually gardening? I was wondering what would happen if you click on one while your cursor was a little bucket or rake??

I've been on several times this PM and haven't seen anything.
I have caught a couple in my gardens and all I do is x out the rake, bucket, etc and then click on the snowflake. There is plenty of time so if you just take your time you should have no problem getting it. I got excited the first time and missed the x and missed the snowflake so I just concentrate and am fine. Good luck with them snowflakes!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #117
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

I have been waiting for 1 hour and nothing! I have only gotton 2 snowflakes since it has started!
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #118
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
I have caught some while doing a job, of all things!! I just click it then continue with my job as long as I still have time
I have gotten them everywhere that I can view my dock, as someone mentioned earlier.
I can't get them in the Tournament Area, W-Shop, or while playing a game. I have also caught some in the Code & Curio Shop, Wish Factory, Newspaper, Today's Activity page, the home page od the Kinzville Academy AND the Webkinz Stadium.

I often just leave my screen in an area and do other things in minimized windows around the main screen page (I leave my dock covered and the ad's on the right side). You have to make sure that whatever window you are doing something in, you can still see when the snowflake goes by. Sometimes I put them side by side, which is easiest to see the flakes but not necessarily easiest to work in another window .... lol

Hope this helps
I think this is a great listing of where in WW you are able to click snowflakes. I also wanted to mention that you can click them while you're on vacation in the Coral Cove. If you find a party, you can win raffles and click snowflakes!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #119
Lil Kinz
JunieGirl79 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
Big Question...can you get them while playing games? When I sit in my yard I get them every 6 to 11 minutes, not the same I've been watching. However, if I get bored and go play a game, nothing shows up on several different games. Can you only get them if you are in your house? This also makes me wonder if some people are missing them because they are logged in, but playing games.
Maybe you can see them on some games and not others? I don't want to just sit in a room for hours for a candy or Egg Nog...the rug maybe?
So, are you seeing them during games?
i know winterfest is over--I was in here looking to see if the winnings were to be kept or sold, if they are attached to webkinz next 'game' or what.

about can you get snowflakes while playing a game-----I too had trouble getting snowflakes unless I was playing quizzy's corner--then they came between 6-15 minutes.---if I was in my rooms, or moving around they didnt come or came ever 45 minutes or so. It seemed like if you went from place to place youyr time was being reset?? I feel "they" should of explained the rules, although a friend of mine did tell me your docket had to be showing for a snowflake to come???
JunieGirl79 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #120
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, It's Over! That was SO FUN! Somehow we (my granddaughter and I) managed to get at least one of every item, and several of some (mostly eggnog( and a few extra rugs (4))! I wonder what they're up to next...
Grammikinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: