Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #91
Webkinz :)
mommy2923 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Winterfest Prize & Possible Timing Update

My account last night was consistently every 20 min. The fall fest they were coming every 6 min and it was awesome. I have 3 of 4 new items but I need the rug!!! We'll see what the rest of the week brings... I may have to trade to get it.
mommy2923 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #92
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks FIA! I have only got egg nog so far .
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #93

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

I am so jealous of those of you who are getting them every 6 minutes.....or 11 minutes. Today was the first day that I really tried to get any and in 3+ hours of cooking and rearranging my rooms I only saw 2 snowflakes. I hope the rest of the week is better.
hptigerlily is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #94
r-jay is on a distinguished road

my flakes are coming at 6, 11 , 20min, its my day off and i was hoping to get a few prizes, specially for my granddaughter, but they are not coming like last year, i was lucky enough to get both of us a rug, mommy2923 hope you get the rug, the good thing is we still have a lot of days left in Winterfest, good luck everyone.

ting like last year
Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #95
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Some accounts just seem luckier for whatever reason -- I just went in to check my friend's account about something and he got two flakes while I was messing around {and less than 20 minutes, too} but on mine even when I do get a flake the blasted please wait comes up {was trying to garden} and it will let the flake go across but won't let you click {much like the please wait in employment doesn't freeze the timer sheesh}. I consoled myself by saying it would have been an eggnog anyway LOL I still need one of the peppermint coco drinks for my 'to keep' but I did end up with at least one of everything so far but that was between 6 accounts I was keeping an eye on {2 Asian, 1 British, 3 American} so really overall not that good. I did have a few more spares but I sent them off to my friend's account {that was what I was checking, that they mailed right} and that's when I clicked on his flakes getting him another toque {other than one I'd just sent} and a food item and then {forgot it was 3 flakes, for his account, in about 20 minutes, makes no sense at all} the googles ice sculpture. Ah, well, I went in to trade with an extra rug and she swapped me my rug for an icicle tree and two googles so we were both happy. Hope everyone gets at least one or two of everything they want!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #96

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen 3 flakes in 2 1/2 days, bummer!!! And I keep getting nuts! lol Hopefully there is a shift in the timing......I would love the rug!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #97
jedijson is an unknown quantity at this point

Because I'm home sick today, I decided to play one of my children's webkinz all day to see if I could get them everything from the snowflakes. In eight hours of playing the Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles, I received a whole whopping eight snowflakes--an ice statue, chestnuts, egg nog, hot chocolate (I think that's what that is), and four--yes, four--icicle trees. No peppermint snowflakes, no poster, no rug.

I don't know why people think it's on a six minute or eleve minute schedule. Maybe other people's clocks are faster than mine...

And here I was hoping to get two of everything, so that each of my children could get a whole set...
jedijson is offline Male
Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #98
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

had six flakes in four hours ... two unclickable

maybe it isn't cold enough for flakes to fall

it was my day off until sunday
Old 01-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #99
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

At work tonight I logged in and waited for a flake to go by. When the first one went by I timed exactly six minutes increments from then according to the computer clock. I minimized the window and kept doing my work, but every six minutes, I'd pop open WW, move my webbie a couple of spaces so it would try and log me out and check to see if a snowflake would come floating by.

I was able to time it to within 5 seconds so I'd know that if the second hand on my watch went beyond a certain point without the snowflake showing up, that it wouldn't show up for that interval and I'd close the window and check back 6 minutes later.

I found it really helpful to write down the interval minutes (there are only 10 in each hour) so I knew when to check. Over the course of 4 hours I got about 20 items (no rugs though).

I was very excited and thought that when I came home I could do the same thing and that in between the 6 minutes I could check emails, unload dishwasher, brush teeth, etc. and not have to be a slave to the computer.

I logged on and went to my room and when the first snowflake went by (within 10 minutes) I noted the time on my computer and the approximate second hand on my watch and wrote up my 6 minute schedule, hoping to get several snowflakes for the night before WW closed down.

However, as soon as I changed rooms in WW to do gardening, I noticed that the timing changed. I went back to my original room, but nothing came by for about 25 minutes. I logged out and logged back in but nothing went by at all until 5 minutes before closing when one went across the opening page. It was really hard to see, so I missed it.

So maybe the trick is to log on using Firefox, stay in one room, note the time of the first flake, then go clean your bath, make your bed, grab some food, feed the cat, kiss your children, etc all in six minute increments. The time goes by much more quickly, you get other things done and you don't feel like such a nut for spending your day in front of a computer waiting to click on virtual snowflakes to receive virtual items.

Good luck to all of you who are having very few flakes. I hope that in the next several days things improve for you.

I find that they are few and far between the two hours before they close up (Pacific time). However, at this point, after getting up early for several days, I finally have at leastone of everyhing
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 03:12 AM   #100
bethn42
bethn42 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just in the trading rooms Ameican not KC plus--the flakes were a flying about 3-4 minutes apart until it went down for maintenance. Hopefully it will be the same after maintenance. I got 2 rugs, roasted chested nuts and the painting. Good Luck

---------- bethn42 added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

yes they are flying in
the the regular trading room- haven't been in KC plus Good Luck

Last edited by bethn42; 01-15-2009 at 03:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: