Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #21
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Webkinz PSFs Discovered

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 02:35 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

soaper75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought them and was able to put them in a refridgerator. They're still invisible, but I can't remove them. I know they're still there, since I can't put anything else in that fridge, besides the 2 things I added to fill it. Can't wait to see them!
soaper75 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 04:39 AM   #23
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

My new foods are gone from my dock. There is no longer a blank holding spot where they would be. They are just gone. I guess they will either show up mysteriously later or I am out 100 kc. At least it wasn't more.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:13 AM   #24
Gifted
TINKBELL is an unknown quantity at this point

I Tried Looking For Them But Never Found Them- Were They In The Food Section Of W-shop?
Old 06-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #25
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

I bought some yesterday, multiples of each, and this morning they are no longer there but my KC is back up.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 05:31 AM   #26

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
My new foods are gone from my dock. There is no longer a blank holding spot where they would be. They are just gone. I guess they will either show up mysteriously later or I am out 100 kc. At least it wasn't more.
Same here. I did not see any reason to get them, as we do not have the pets, but my daughter really wanted the Toucan's - so I got it. This morning it was gone. I still wonder why they were in the WShop to begin with. Just another glich. Hope no one bought too many of them.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 07:02 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Oh, awesome!
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #28
Paige11294

Paige11294 is an unknown quantity at this point

ATTENTION!
Webkinz world must have fixed the glitch because when I logged in at 10:05 am EST, the PSF of the new webkinz were gone!

~Paige11294
Old 06-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #29
KPam
Gifted

KPam is on a distinguished road

finally a glitch that's cool

---------- KPam added 62 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

and now it's not, because it's gone!

Last edited by KPam; 06-13-2008 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #30
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

I think it's so cool ~ thanks Justin ~ I just don't get how you can buy it if you don't have the pet...???Ah, the glitches. =)
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i cant wait for them!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: