Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #11
ask please!
Webkinz :)

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New wCares Webkinz Arrive at Walgreens

Wow! Thanks for the information! WI is the best!
Goldalynn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #12
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Good to know! Thank you for posting.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #13

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it me or does it seem like the webkinz from walgreens are of a lesser quality. I buy two each (i have two children) but these just seem......cheap.
drparents is offline Male
Old 09-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

I have the black bear and cows so far. I am not thrilled with the eyes of the horse. There is a brand new Walgreen's that I pass on my way to and from work. As soon as it opens I will go see wht they ahe. So far I have found the same WCares in our Walgreen's here and some different ones where my daughter lives. I hope the new one will have different webbies.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #15
Lil Kinz
Kathe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!
My name is Kathe and I am addicted to Webkinz! It is all my friend's fault...NanC......she got me started July 22 and I now have approximately 70. I am 63 years young and am having a blast! I lead a very active life, not enough hours in the day, but I always find time for Webkinz!
Tell me, is it true that the Cardinal will be coming out in November? Someone said it would be availabel in the Series 3 Card Packs only and I pray this is not so..........
Also, I have had three pets stuck in my Veggie Garden since September 5, have written to support and called, to no avail...of course my Veggie Garden is dead now......praying for them to get it "unstuck."
I look forward to getting to know you Fellow-Webby-Addicts! Time for the Fall Festival tomorrow!
Webby hugs,
Kathe
:cdee::cmunk::eag le::gwolf: and more! :-)
Kathe is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #16

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We just got a new Walgreens by our home!!!! My husband will NOT let me go in without him.... lol. The girls there already know what I want when I walk in. Can not wait to get the new ones.
drcm1 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #17
GrannyJeff
Gifted

We have a brand new Walgreens. I will check out what they sell. We have the black bear and cow so far.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #18
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

always great to get this information. One of the many reasons we like it here! Thankz Justin.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #19
GrannyJeff
Gifted

Ok I had some errands to run and went to check out the new Walgreens. I picked up 3 Lilkinz! The tiger that will benamed Tigger, Persian cat that will be Pearl (I think) and the gray and white cat that is nameless.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #20
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kathe
Hello!
My name is Kathe and I am addicted to Webkinz! It is all my friend's fault...NanC......she got me started July 22 and I now have approximately 70. I am 63 years young and am having a blast! I lead a very active life, not enough hours in the day, but I always find time for Webkinz!
Tell me, is it true that the Cardinal will be coming out in November? Someone said it would be availabel in the Series 3 Card Packs only and I pray this is not so..........
Also, I have had three pets stuck in my Veggie Garden since September 5, have written to support and called, to no avail...of course my Veggie Garden is dead now......praying for them to get it "unstuck."
I look forward to getting to know you Fellow-Webby-Addicts! Time for the Fall Festival tomorrow!
Webby hugs,
Kathe
:cdee::cmunk::eag le::gwolf: and more! :-)
Hi kathy,welcome to WI..I notice this was your first post and wanted to give you a nice welcome i am sure you will have fun here..If you look at the top of the front page of WI there is a pull down tab that will show you pictures of the new Webkins coming out.I will PM this information to you also. Enjoy and have a great day
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: