Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #41
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Theme, New Bed, New Game

WoohooO! That theme looks very nice.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #42
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I LOVE this new theme, I can't wait to see the rest of it, especially those lanterns and the long wall hanging.

The new game is lots of fun too! Thanks for always letting us know what is going on
reya is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #43
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the info. on all the new things FIA

I think I will have to wait and see the rest of the collection before I determine if I like it or not. I was not in awe of what they put out so far

I soooo love that new super bed!!! I can't wait to get my new webbies from
christmas on my account so I can get that train bed - I think that it is awesome!!!

Saw the new game in the arcade but didn't have a chance to check it out yet. It looks like it might be interesting, I will have to find some time to play it.

---------- peace1430 added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by muffy
I wish they would give us more choices for names for our rooms so we could name a room the Christmas room or the Ichiban room or the Aztec room, etc. It would be more helpful than the den or the family room. especially if you have a large house.
I agree with you Muffy Eventually I will run out of names for the rooms but it also makes it hard to remember what exactly is in the rooms that we had to make due with since we can't name them anything we want. I want them to go back to the old way where you could name your rooms anything you wanted.
They can control what is able to be typed in Kinzchat Plus so I think they could use a similar monitoring filter for naming rooms. I want to be able to call my Christmas room just that, instead I had nothing suitable to choose from and will have to make due.

Last edited by peace1430; 01-08-2009 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #44
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

It is all great - except I really wanted to see the Funky Girl rug back - I use it a lot and I've been missing it.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #45
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I lovelovelovelovelove! The new theme! And the new game rocks as well!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #46

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Awesome - thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #47
hat crakalakin in th

DYNNNOMITE! is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything Japanese!! Teehee..but i cant play tetris for beans!!..so i'll probably be hopeless on the Bamboo Break game!...but i DO love Japanese style furniture i was wondering when they would come out with a theme like this!
DYNNNOMITE! is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: