Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #31
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Theme, New Bed, New Game

Is anyone else noticing that there seems to be no older exclusives, alphabetically, beyond the Ribbons & Bows Tree? Everything else has now disappeared on my account in the Exclusive section. I didn't see anyone else mention it, so I'm wondering if it's a glitch on my system. I almost hate to log out and back in again...just in case I can't log back in!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Mine stuck for a minute as well, but I got out and back in and the other pages of the Exclusives popped back up.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #33
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

The same thing just happened to me. I never did log back out, but they eventually showed up again. I figured it just had to be a glitch, since it was literally everything beyond the R&B Tree. Must have been just a snag with the removal of the Porthole.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #34
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am going to get those items now!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #35
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I love the new theme. Its so upscale. I like it better than the jungle theme for my leopards. tigers, panda, koala, and lions. I can't wait for the rest of it. I want the bed so bad. The new stuff will look great mixed in with the old.

Unlike other people I am not crazy about some of the super beds and e-store items. I think some of the w-shop stuff mixed with rare and exclusives looks good to me. I have a few bed boxes in my dock because I already have the beds I like. I use them for trades in the "Big GE" soon..
K1234 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #36
Chickadee123 is on a distinguished road

I like the new super bed but I don't really care for the new theme. I wish they'd put more color in it!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #37
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i was looking at wi while i was at work (shh don't tell the boss) and i saw the breaking news about the new theme and i was THRILLED. it is just so gorgeous. the new superbed also hits a homerun!!!

awesome info, fia!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #38

alleymaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know where to get the new Ichiban bed that is shown in the new theme? It is not available to buy in the W shop or estore.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #39
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by alleymaxx
Does anyone know where to get the new Ichiban bed that is shown in the new theme? It is not available to buy in the W shop or estore.
They only realeased half of the theme. They'll release the rest later.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I wish they would give us more choices for names for our rooms so we could name a room the Christmas room or the Ichiban room or the Aztec room, etc. It would be more helpful than the den or the family room. especially if you have a large house.
muffy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: