Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Theme, New Bed, New Game

I was sure that new theme was going to be an arte's theme thing. So cool that it isn't!
cattails5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #22
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I can't wait to try the game!
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait to get in to try the new game!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #24
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

As always thanks for the great info and cool pics.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #25
julsn2
Gift Guru

momaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura aboutmomaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura about

I love tetris so I cant wait for this new game! Good thing I still have a few days left before I have to leave again and hit the books~!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wonder....do you think they will have a trophy distribution for this game?? Have to ask our Gamer experts, I guess
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #27
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that is awesome, I'm so excited!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #28

GoofyGrandma4 is on a distinguished road

I'm so excited for the new room theme! My panda will definitely move to that new room once the complete package is available. This is awesome! AND I LOVE Tetris so the new game will be greaat. Obviously, like said in other threads, Ganz employees ARE reading these comments.
GoofyGrandma4 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #29
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

I was delighted to see the new game, Bamboo Break, when I logged on this morning. I'm a huge fan of Tetris. I got to level 10 (21260 points) before my daughter woke up and I had to log off. Looking forward to checking out the new room theme. Thanks for the info!

---------- natalinkp added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I wonder....do you think they will have a trophy distribution for this game?? Have to ask our Gamer experts, I guess
Hey Dixiecup,

The instructions say ""Complete the challenge within the time limit for a prize. Finish the game for a chance of winning a surprise."

So maybe there is a trophy involved!

Last edited by natalinkp; 01-07-2009 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #30
finneypinn

finneybeam is an unknown quantity at this point

I just used my bed box 2 days ago!!! Now I need 3 more adoptions before another. I'm going to have to wait a few weeks to get the new bed, I think it's my favorite out of all of them!
finneybeam is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: