Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: New Theme, New Bed, New Game

Today's morning maintenance brought some changes to Webkinz World. As expected, the Santakinz' Workshop Theme and the Menorahs have been removed from the wShop. Hopefully everyone had already purchased the items they wanted. We'll have to wait until next December to see if any of them return. Also as expected, the Undersea Porthole has been "re-retired" as an Adoption Exclusive. The Funky Girl Area Rug, however, is still missing from the wShop. The rug was removed from the wShop when the Christmas items were added last month and many members had thought it would be returned today.

A new theme has been added to the wShop. Rumors have been going around the internet for months about a new "Asian Theme". It turns out that the theme is actually called the "Ichiban Theme". For those of you who may be wondering, "Ichiban" means "first" or "number one" in Japanese. Just like with other new theme additions it appears that only half of the theme has been released today. The second half will probably be added in a couple of weeks.

A brand new Super Bed has been added to Webkinz World: the Railway Dreams Bed. To get a hold of a Super Bed, you need to have a "Super Exclusive Gift Box", otherwise known as a "Bed Box". Bed Boxes are awarded on a customer's 10th adoption, and then on every 5th adoption after that. When you "open" the Bed Box in your room, you get to choose the Super Bed you want. There are currently 18 Super Beds in Webkinz World to choose from.

A new game called "Bamboo Break" has been added to the Arcade and Tournament area. Those of you who are fans of the game "Tetris" will love this game. Differently colored and shaped pieces of bamboo fall on the screen and it's up to you to turn them to make them fit into the pattern of already fallen pieces. The faster you make them fit, the faster you clear the screen, and according to the instructions, if you are lucky there may be a "special prize" waiting for you at the end of the game.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Theme, New Bed, New Game

Awesome! Can't wait to try the new game!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #3
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

WEBKINZ IS CLOSED!! I WANNA play with my webkinz!!ahhhhh. going craaaazy!! its a snowday and i need my webkinz :|
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #4

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

I have 5 unopend super bed boxes in my dock ...Do you think i"ll be able to get the new bed?
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #5

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for the sneak peek. I still can't get in, but I can't wait to see the new items and play the new game. I really like Tetris and it's always nice to get new things.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Its summer (:

ad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome that looks fun that must be why it says when i try to log in that it is down for maintanence can't wait to see the complete theme and new game
ad105 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH YES, definitely, Mississippigal, you will I am so LIKING this!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
I, not just for kids

catditty is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mississippi gal
I have 5 unopend super bed boxes in my dock ...Do you think i"ll be able to get the new bed?
Of course, you should be able to get the new bed as long as you have an unopened super bed box. I have been waiting for about a month with my bed boxes hoping that they were going to have a new bed available!! I am so glad that I waited.

I hope that the update is over soon so we can all get on and enjoy it!

Have a great day!
catditty is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

My login page is saying "Server upgrade test in progress. We will return shortly." I can't wait I have seven super bed boxes in my dock.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
wi123a is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the super bed and i have the bed box now can ganz finish their work so we can all play i wonder if this work their doing will fix the glitches and the please waits i hope so i want my terria lol wi123a
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: