Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New System For Naming Rooms

I don't like the new naming system. Yesterday I bought a new room and moved furniture into it from another room. I moved my halloween items into the old room and tried to name it Halloween. That didn't happen. So now my new room is the den, and the halloween room is named the TV room (under the old system). I am also trying to build a science lab, but guess what? Science room, laboratory, etc. is not in the new system. So........ I guess I'll wait until GANZ gets their act together. What is up with that anyway? Are science or laboratory bad words???? If GANZ won't let us name anything with the "LA" in it, why do THEY get to call it Goober's Lab??????
Who is the name "police" for them????????

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #62
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

I know hate is a very strong word but i have to use it here because now when i create my rooms i have to name it whate ganz want me to name it then i forget what theme i actually did .....this is not working for me sorry...
Old 10-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #63
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a change I am not thrilled about. I feel it limits my creativity.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 10-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #64
Marley is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't like the change at all. i lose all creativity in naming my rooms exactly as i want to. even with the censors i could work around it and come up with much more detailed and specifically tailored room names then what ww offers with their set menus. totally against it. oh well
Old 10-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #65

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Maeffy
I too HATE the new naming system. I agree that they should have a button where you can CHOOSE to name it your self and deal w/ the filter & then 1 button to use pull down menu. They should also let up on the word restrictions because we should certainly be able to name rooms after WEBKINZ / GANZ named themes etc.. ALL my kids and myself name gardens, car room, series 1 furniture room, series 2 furniture room, series 3 condo room, stuff to trade room, Wizard room, Strawberry money garden etc..

This stinks
You know hate is a pretty strong word....
You could've just said you strongly disliked it.
It's getting a little annoying with everyone complaining.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #66
Lil Kinz
axelmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with those that feel this is limiting. I created an account here, just to look at this, and another issue I am having.

Between my daughter and I, we have close to 40 Webkinz. Keeping track of the rooms, their purpose, etc, is very limiting by the choices that they have given us. As it is, the naming restrictions on pets and rooms was very limiting, this makes it worse. I would much rather deal with the filters, and having to try one or two times to get something acceptable, rather than this.

I am wondering if there is a Ganz contact we can voice our displeasure to, since they are no longer accepting emails per WI. If they understood how their customers felt, maybe they would take that into consideration on their next programing 'improvements'

:bas::trigger:
axelmommy is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:36 PM   #67

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

I think people telling others what they can and can't say in a discussion forum is really annoying. As long as it's not bad words or inappropriate then they have a right to their opinion and feelings.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #68
Lil Kinz
bunnykinz2424 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am with you i hate that new room naming system.AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE IT I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #69
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Good, that sounds like it was a good feature to add.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #70
TFH
TFH is on a distinguished road

I too dislike the new naming feature. It is far too limiting. I mean, come on, they don't even include names for their own themes?!? How short sighted is that! Perhaps a WebkinzInsider Poll is in order for this topic?

:acs::gecko:
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: