Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: New System For Naming Rooms (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/breaking-news-new-system-naming-rooms-385808/)

Justin09-04-2008 11:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS: New System For Naming Rooms

A new system for naming rooms in your Webkinz houses was put in place today.* Now, instead of trying to guess what words are going to make it through the language filter, members can create a room name by selecting words from two drop down windows.* In the first window, you can select words such as "The" and "My" or you can select your Webkinz names or their breeds.* In the second window, you can select different types of rooms.* For example, I was able to name one of my rooms "Fluffy's Bedroom" and another room "Carrot's Gallery".* Although the new system may seem a bit limiting to some, not having to play around with the censors should be a great relief to most.* Please note that any rooms you have named using the old system will stay as is, but if you decide to change them using the new system, they can't be changed back.

[Click for Article...]

gottaluvjoe09-04-2008 11:55 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New System For Naming Rooms

Finally!!! This is what webkinz world needs! Thanks for the update Justin!

miss spots09-05-2008 05:57 AM

i am on the fence about this..... i have read several threads on the issue and having adopted a new lil kinz yesterday, i didn't get the drop down box, but of course we all know that is subject to change.
this will be interesting to see exactly what we are offered as choices....

thanks justin.

WebkinzMomof209-05-2008 05:59 AM

I like the idea, but this will really limit what you can name the rooms. Thanks for the update Justin!

CanWeb09-05-2008 06:04 AM

That's a great feature - thanks.

TNVOLS09-05-2008 06:43 AM

Cool!!..Been looking for a better way to name rooms!! Thanks for the news!!

Daisyduke09-05-2008 06:45 AM

Thanks for the news!

peppers209-05-2008 06:47 AM

thanks for the news

kinzcrazy09-05-2008 07:18 AM

This isn't good.

Phoebe's Mom09-05-2008 09:29 AM

I have REALLY mixed feelings about this. I have my "Polar Express" room for all my arctic animals; my Medieval Room; my Ancient Civ Room; my Kooky Scientist room, etc. I'd almost rather play with the censors than be limited to "Vixen's Room" etc. I have four veggie/fruit gardens, a Formal Garden, a Play yard, etc. Somehow I think we'll wind up with a confusing mess trying to remember what is what.