Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: New "Surprise Saturday" Items in the Webkinz eStore

Surprise Saturday has returned to the Webkinz eStore and two brand new items have been introduced to Webkinz World.* They are the Lava Lamp Coumn and the Moving Statue.**Also, four more charm codes are available for sale:* Monkey, Ms. Birdy, Panda, and Magic W.* If you want to pick up one of these items, visit www.webkinzestore.com today.* All of these items will disappear from the Webkinz eStore at Midnight.* Remember, Webkinz eStore items cannot be traded or KinzPosted, and trading of codes is NOT allowed on Webkinz Insider.

Click the image to open in full size.
There is also an update on one of last Saturday's Surprise Saturday items, the Jellybean Plant Seeds.* The first crop of Jellybeans is ready for harvest in Webkinz World.* However, as you can see below, the graphic for the jellybeans themselves has not yet been added to Webkinz World.* You can harvest your Jellybean Plant, but the jellybeans appear as an empty space in the dock. *
** Click the image to open in full size.** Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI member alk1983 for sharing these pictures with us.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New "Surprise Saturday" Items in the Webkinz eStore

Be careful...I bought them (the column and the statue) and entered them and now my WW is going nuts. But I still love them both!! lol

Last edited by adorcfish; 08-16-2008 at 12:26 AM..
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Here's a pic showing all the colors the lava column changes to:

pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 05:09 AM   #4
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

I hope your WW gets better.

View Post Originally Posted by adorcfish
Be careful...I bought them (the column and the statue) and entered them and now my WW is going nuts. But I still love them both!! lol
Wow that's an awsome room!
View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618

webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 05:24 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting these awesom pictures
Old 08-16-2008, 06:45 AM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

those columns look awesome. thanks for the pictures pandyma618. your room is awesome!!

thanks justin for the update..... super as always.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 08:55 AM   #7
disney717

pandyma rhat is an awesomee rom did you really buy that many lava lamps? its really expensive! i cant belive that the lava lamp is 9.00$ WOW WAY TOO MUCH!! ganz needs to bring there orices down like pronto! lol but i am so getting the charms today there so cool!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks Justin and alk1983! Glad to see is up early and on the story!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Surprise Saturday has returned to the Webkinz eStore ...

There is also an update on one of last Saturday's Surprise Saturday items, the Jellybean Plant Seeds. The first crop of Jellybeans is ready for harvest in Webkinz World. However, as you can see below, the graphic for the jellybeans themselves has not yet been added to Webkinz World. You can harvest your Jellybean Plant, but the jellybeans appear as an empty space in the dock.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI member alk1983 for sharing these pictures with us.

[Click for Article...]
I too harvested my first estore Jelly Bean crop this morning, only to find the empty harvest window (but mine showed 3 jelly beans), and 3 empty spots in my dock. Just as an experiment,

I will try sending some by kinzpost, and see what happens...
Old 08-16-2008, 09:46 AM   #9
Gifted
zetapie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by disney717
pandyma rhat is an awesomee rom did you really buy that many lava lamps? its really expensive! i cant belive that the lava lamp is 9.00$ WOW WAY TOO MUCH!! ganz needs to bring there orices down like pronto! lol but i am so getting the charms today there so cool!

I agree - the room looks AMAZING - but it makes me sad that the virtual items are so expensive - they should be half that price!!! Its not fair that a virtual item costs the same s a lil kinz pet
Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #10
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618

Wow I absolutely love your room!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: