Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #21
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Superbeds, New Game, New Retired Webkinz!

I like the new game, took me one time through to learn it. It's fun. Just add the cards up to 11, but I didn't read the instructions, so I missed that you could use the bonus cards too.
Linhaus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried the new game. Its a lot harder then you would think. Love the new beds. How often do you get a super bed box?
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #23
STiZZR
Webkinz :)

STiZZR is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel very confused that Webkinz would be retiring such new pets so early! It's very sad, hopefully I'll have time to snatch some up before they're gone!

The new beds are cool... I like the apple pie! The game is neat as well!

I like all the new things coming out in WW....
STiZZR is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #24
vanillababiie

vanillababiie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A quick downtime around Midnight last night gave us some good news and bad when the system came back up. The Cat Theme is now gone from the Wshop. You may remember that we had some warning about this earlier last week, but we didn't know what day it would happen.

Also, it is now time to say goodbye to some new and old friends: It is the retirement of the Samoyed, Tiger Snake, Leopard Lizard, Black and White Cheeky Dog, the Rhino, and the Webkinz Elephant (June Pet of the Month). That makes this month all the more special for those adoptions.

Now, onto the good news, we now have 2 new Superbed options: the Apple Pie and the Artist's Pallet.
We also have a new game called Get Eleven Solitaire.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
its sad that the rhino is retiring already.
but what is werid is that theres a shortage on the pink dragon why isnt it going to be retired?
Old 06-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #25
♥ casey ♥

case30y is on a distinguished road

Aw, I really like that art supply bed!
case30y is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #26
Donito

I scored the apple pie bed in the trading room on the same day they came out!
Old 06-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #27

Mojokinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Does Anybody Have The Pic Of The New Retired Webkinz That Was On The Newspaper Yesterday?? I Need It Badly!
Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 PM   #28
Doglover8024 is a

doglover8024 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my gosh! I am so glad now I went ahead and bought the lizard and samoyed. I couldn't decide whether or not to buy them, even though I liked them. But I REALLY wanted the tiger snake, because it is so much cuter than the striped one, and the PSI is better. I can't believe they retired it! I'll have to get it soon, while the stores still have them.
On the other hand, I like the artist bed.
doglover8024 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I immediately had boughten the "Artistic Bed," LOL!
I want the Apple Pie one, now.
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #30
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I love the new artist bed - LOVE it. All the new stuff is nice. I would have been happier to see another arcade type game that my daughters could play...solitaire is for older kids and adults.

View Post Originally Posted by STiZZR
I feel very confused that Webkinz would be retiring such new pets so early! It's very sad, hopefully I'll have time to snatch some up before they're gone!

That's exactly what they are counting on - that people snatch them up - they are trying to make another buying frenzy. If they release some and retire them quickly you are more likely to go snatch more up faster and that helps their sales...it keeps everyone guessing doesn't it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: